World 61 - Blog

DeletedUser

Hello Everyone. As It turns out I will be your blogger :lol::icon_twisted:. Some of you may know me, some may not. Anyways, I am not very experienced at this blogging sort of idea, so I ask everyone to please bear with me during this time. Lets hope I survive forever on this world to give you an entertaining read. I am working forward to providing everyone here an entertaining read as I see we have many good talented players here.

Blogs

An Introduction
First Edition - An Underdog Story
Second Edition - Lost and Confused!
Third Edition - Lets Eat some Noodles
Fourth Edition - Breaking the Habit
Fifth Edition - The New Kid in Town
Sixth Edition - Food Fight - Update

Interviews
Sadly, I do not have the time or energy to interview every single player here on world 61, so if you wish to be interviewed then you must contact me. Either through the Private message system here on forum, or on skype. Which you can add me through the icon on the left. Please provide me with a good explanation of why you should be interviewed. Such as; the reason why you want to be interviewed, secrets you may hold and wish to reveal, your status and position. If you simply wish to be interviewed just because a simple reason such as, "I''m just a regular player that wants to be cool". Then they will be ignored.

Secrets
If you have any secrets you would like to share, don't be shy to contact me on skype. However, please note that this is the same as the interviews. They must be secrets worth sharing, not some simple secrets such as, "I like Cookies". Message of such will be ignored.

Suggestions/Feedback
Any suggestions, comments, and feedbacks are welcomed. You are welcome to post here in this thread, granted that your post has some meaning and are not spam. Spamming this thread will not be tolerated.

Questions?
I am happy to answer any sensible question as well. Please ask questions if you are genuinely interested to learn more. No spam will be answered.

Complaints.
If you dislike this blog or have some complaints, you may take up complaints with the Head Bloggers. Please do not spam this thread, as that will not be tolerated.

This is just in case you can't find the icon, my skype user name is unlimited9510 if you are interested to talk to me.

Current Status on the blog
expect to see one soon!​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104170

in first ha

although i do like cookies :p

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

wot is spam?

oh im so mashed right now im sure i'll regret this in the morning :p

DeletedUser104070

Loving how we have a blog and a news paper :D wooooo hooooooooo :D

DeletedUser

Double stinting your duties Ec ;)
I'm cool with it so long as you keep it updated!

DeletedUser

Good luck to this new blog. :) Hopefully, a good read will come up, i have good faith on it anyway.

DeletedUser99976

Hope you stick around bloggers tend to disappear rather quickly around here, almost like they never really were....

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
EC, you nub-cake. <3 Good luck! And that chart is gorgeous.

I could make you mediocre maps, but someone else floating around here would probably be able to make much better ones.

DeletedUser104070

EC, you nub-cake. <3 Good luck! And that chart is gorgeous.

I could make you mediocre maps, but someone else floating around here would probably be able to make much better ones.

Go back to world 42 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If I have any ingame secrets, i think the point of this world is NOT to share them. Don't be fooled, he is not a blogger, he just wants to steal out secrets and win the world!

SF

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Go back to world 42 :icon_rolleyes:
Pft, I've already contributed to this world's blog. I've earned the right to be here. Sowwi.

If I have any ingame secrets, i think the point of this world is NOT to share them. Don't be fooled, he is not a blogger, he just wants to steal out secrets and win the world!
I interpreted it that way at first too. Then I thought "Wait..." :lol:

EC, go get yourself an awesome purple name so you're more credible. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

bleh, me hat da idea that interviewees need ta mail ye, ye should be da one pickin'em accordin ta status (leaders o' important tribes, top members o' important tribes, a couple o' da top 100...etc) or forum presence, would love ta read an interview with conor or a couple o' da ponies!

ye pick'em! it mo' fun!

DeletedUser

bleh, me hat da idea that interviewees need ta mail ye, ye should be da one pickin'em accordin ta status (leaders o' important tribes, top members o' important tribes, a couple o' da top 100...etc) or forum presence, would love ta read an interview with connor or a couple o' da ponies!

ye pick'em! it mo' fun!

My name is Conor, with one "n". People always get it wrong. :icon_sad:

"Conor" is the Irish spelling. "Connor" is the British spelling. "Conner" is the American spelling.