World 61 - Blog

DeletedUser100750

Ec are blogger:icon_surprised: TO THE BOMB SHELTERS EVERYONE! :cata::cata:

DeletedUser57316

We got a mod blogging :/

Should have given conor the blog job.

DeletedUser

Questions?
I am happy to answer any sensible question as well. Please ask questions if you are genuinely interested to learn more.

Question:

Any [...] feedbacks are welcomed.

If you dislike this blog [...] Please do not spam this thread, as that will not be tolerated.

So "any feedback" is welcomed = good feedback only?

DeletedUser57316

A mod blogger will be able to delete all the haters comments :p

mattcurr

Question:

So "any feedback" is welcomed = good feedback only?

Straw man. He said if you dislike the the blog don't spam. He did not say do not post negative feed back. We can not ASSuMe that he will consider any type of negative feed back spam.

DeletedUser

Straw man. He said if you dislike the the blog don't spam. He did not say do not post negative feed back. We can not ASSuMe that he will consider any type of negative feed back spam.

What mattcurr said, Sorry I couldn't respond sooner. Was writing/studying for exam :icon_rolleyes:

and jeez Murph, wheres the love >.<. However, no I can not delete spam on this thread as I am not the mod here. Denny is. I'm just a regular player in this world. Well... Regular blogger.

DeletedUser

The blog itself never really took sides, but rather looked at the viewpoints from reForm's point of view as both interviews came from their original founders. There is no actual "I'm cheering for reForm", but rather just how the blog sees a smaller tribe fighting a bigger tribe from another's perspective , thus an underdog story. This is not a motivational speech, and firerat was not exactly supporting reForm either.

The only motivation I would say is from the picture "We can do it", but that is merely to illustrate the idea of a smaller tribe fighting a bigger one, and to elaborate on the idea of "Can an underdog tribe win in a war?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The blog itself never really took sides, but rather looked at the viewpoints from reForm's point of view as both interviews came from their original founders. There is no actual "I'm cheering for reForm", but rather just how the blog sees a smaller tribe fighting a bigger tribe, thus an underdog story.

The only motivation I would say is from the picture "We can do it", but that is merely to illustrate the idea of a smaller tribe fighting a bigger one.

At the start of the war, the Orgy family (now Reform) was larger. It had double Noodle's members, and more points. In K53, it had 5x Noodle's members, and 3x Noodle's points. A smaller tribe? Underdogs? Now, perhaps - but only because the original smaller tribe made it so.

DeletedUser

Well you're alliance had like 10x more members than us. The Quit family alone was bigger than us. Plus EYE, plus ~GUN~, plus Noodle.