World 61 - Blog

DeletedUser

I am merely talking about the subject, the blog is not and was not meant to be bias as it was not. If any Noodle member is insulted then I apologize, but rather talking about the subject is different from actual rooting and motivating one side (in this case the tribe reForm)

DeletedUser

Well you're alliance had like 10x more members than us. The Quit family alone was bigger than us. Plus EYE, plus ~GUN~, plus Noodle.

The Quit family was spread across the entire southern half of the world. In K53, both sides were essentially even in terms of numbers. If anything, the Noodle coalition would presumably be worse off, as coordination and cooperation between four tribes that didn't have anything in common/previous diplomacy is difficult and they were against a tribe who was mainly set in K53, with a family and a tribe that already knew each other.

Regardless, he didn't talk about the coalition. He talked about Reform v Noodle. I find the fact that he didn't even attempt to speak to one of the leaders of Noodle about this especially telling - as the entire role of the blog was essentially a war analysis of the "war" between Noodle/Reform.

Or, perhaps I'm just jealous I didn't get interviewed.

DeletedUser

The latter seems a bit more applicable. I'm sure you'll get your shot, maybe you didn't ask like i did? You can always interview yourself in your own newspaper. :lol:

DeletedUser

The latter seems a bit more applicable. I'm sure you'll get your shot, maybe you didn't ask like i did? You can always interview yourself in your own newspaper. :lol:

Unlike you, I don't need to ask to be spoken to - people actually enjoy speaking to me. :icon_wink:

mattcurr

Idk about bias, but poorly executed, poorly researched, and generally uninformed. Though I found no bias in it, merely ignorance.. That is hardly a good description of the "war" or even the tribes involved in the "war." I'm not sure how you can leave out that much information. Like whose in the war.

DeletedUser104020

Well most people already know who were in the war.

DeletedUser

the blog itself is just the outer appearance of the war thats going on with exclusive interviews It was never suppose to shed every single detail and the plans both sides are preparing(Not that both side want me to anyhow),. In itself includes public statistics and map/location and interviews as how ex-reForm and current reForm leadership feel about leading and this war. the blog itself is an underdog story, not an underdog war. I displayed what could be displayed, don't see how it was uninformed and poorly researched.

If Noodle had wished to be interviewed, they could have added me on skype as mentioned in my first post. As I can not chase after everybody for an interview. I set this interview up with reForm because they contacted me that they wanted to be interviewed. As I saw the public general interest of the tribe reForm, I thought the blog may be informative to those who weren't really paying close attention.

DeletedUser

personally when i read a blog i want to see more than just interviews.
And thats pretty much all there was to see here.

however i did enjoy the structure to the blog as well as the writing style in the early section of the blog, hopefully this will shine in later blogs
keep it up

DeletedUser

Its so dam better than not having a blogger noob sempro

Bromance has a very nice thing going there.

That blog was just as good as Mitt Romney singing America the Beautiful. Youtube it if you haven't seen it lol

DeletedUser

Bromance has a very nice thing going there.

That blog was just as good as Mitt Romney singing America the Beautiful. Youtube it if you haven't seen it lol

bromance be mo' o' a newspaper tho... it good ta have both!

n' thank ye me ears be bleedin now!

DeletedUser

Its so dam better than not having a blogger noob sempro

Right, so a copy paste of a couple of tribes' stats and an interview with Pythagros for a "world" blog is so totally worth it. And calling me a noob doesn't make your point any stronger.

DeletedUser

It still too early fer any depthy blog ta be actually written... he worked with what he's got! so yar worth it!

DeletedUser

bromance be mo' o' a newspaper tho... it good ta have both!

n' thank ye me ears be bleedin now!

The only difference is Bromance put more time and effort into his work.

And sorry man :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

not gunna compare da two, tho me do have an obvious fave

DeletedUser

me'll be easy... pointwhored in this world
zu02zq.gif