World 61 - Blog

DeletedUser

The blog was fine for the state of things, not much to add to the subject matter. As time goes on the blog itself will grow when there's more to work with.

DeletedUser

I thought it was a good read anyway, good work at going to the bother of actually doing a blog for people to enjoy.

DeletedUser

Current Status on the blog
Saturday/Sunday, expect to see one soon!

Only 5 and a half hours left!

DeletedUser

Current Status on the blog
Saturday/Sunday, expect to see one soon!

Only 5 and a half hours left!

Sorry I forgot to change that, that was meant for the first blog. But I'll have another one out as soon as possible o_O

DeletedUser

Sorry I forgot to change that, that was meant for the first blog. But I'll have another one out as soon as possible o_O

You sure? It was changed to Saturday/Sunday after the first blog. It was "expect to see one soon" prior to that. Also, the first blog came out on a Wednesday, not a Saturday or a Sunday :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yes, I apologize for the lack of blogs, as I have been very busy the past week and so. There has been a lot of personal activities for me that has limited my writing time. So Hopefully i will release another one soon.

DeletedUser

So much has happened in the 19 days since you released the last blog, and you discussed...none of it. I mean, this, this, this and this, for example.

Your 'blog' was basically an unnecessarily long re-hash of the explanation provided by Sacredfool and then an extremely brief (essentially pointless) look at the top 3 tribes.

To sum up my 'constructive criticism': Actually document the events of the world.

DeletedUser

that blog was kinda boring doesnt have no updates or substance