World 61 - Blog

DeletedUser

So much has happened in the 19 days since you released the last blog, and you discussed...none of it. I mean, this, this, this and this, for example.

Your 'blog' was basically an unnecessarily long re-hash of the explanation provided by Sacredfool and then an extremely brief (essentially pointless) look at the top 3 tribes.

To sum up my 'constructive criticism': Actually document the events of the world.

I were 'bout ta read't, but then took a bromance post to the eye!

DeletedUser104070

Hahahahahahahaha that's a terrible joke haha yet still funny somehow :lol:

DeletedUser92753

I read the last update... and was lost and confused.

What about the wars?

DeletedUser92753

I would, but Blog Staff doesn't like my applications :D

DeletedUser92753

Apparently, Blog Staff is of opinion our blogger is sufficiently active

DeletedUser

Apparently, Blog Staff is of opinion our blogger is sufficiently active

I used to blog and sometimes things came up. Real life and what not...so they are gone for a few weeks...ya it sucks especially for a new world where things change so much so often, but they may have valid reasons :)

DeletedUser92753

I don't hold it against a blogger for not being active, but 2 blogs since the start of the world isn't much

DeletedUser

I don't hold it against a blogger for not being active, but 2 blogs since the start of the world isn't much

ya agreed on that. Its alot easier to go inactive in my opinion as a blogger in later stages of a world as people tend to not notice as much because there usually isn't as much to talk about :D

yeil

There hasn't exactly been much to write on so far.

There will probably be one out in the next few weeks.

DeletedUser

A lot has been going on lately, especially since the last blog. Why has there not been any updates?

DeletedUser104070

Well our blogger is inactive (not according to the blog 'Gods' though)

DeletedUser104070

There are blog gods..?

As we can see here the Wild "Ec-Unlimited" has made a very rare move and has moved out into clear site of all predators. I predict it will not last long and he shall return to his cave very soon..

/End of David Attenborough