World 61 - Blog

DeletedUser

I actually had other blogs about other parts of the world. However, my opera crashed when my blogs weren't saved, and this is one of the few that was finished, thus i posted it. If you can post a blog then please welcome to do so, I guarantee that you wont last over the third blog max. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, while certain things may appear unimportant to you, they are important to others. This blog is made for the world, not for your personal needs, nor did I ever claim I was a professional.

As well as I would like to point out the first post

Complaints.
If you dislike this blog or have some complaints, you may take up complaints with the Head Bloggers. Please do not spam this thread, as that will not be tolerated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

hey i told EC to make this blog and told him (ordered) to write up a blog about Wonka vs Censor/DN and also about the merge and he even told me his opera crashed. the only reason he even did a blog was because i kept threatning him that i would write a PnP (my PnPs suk). now if you cant appreciate the stop expecting

DeletedUser

He's telling the truth guys, he really did have a whole bunch of them written, but then his internet crashed. Nothing he could do about it. Stop hating and start appreciating.

DeletedUser

If you'll let me Unlimited, I might do a few blogs next week if I'm free from work.
I always liked doing so o0

DeletedUser99976

I hate to say this but that last blog was just not very good.

DeletedUser

You are welcome to do so Holly, and possibly use the guest blogger feature on the blog as well.

DeletedUser

just face it,
we'll not get a blog from this blogger,
we'll have to wait for a new guy to take the seat

DeletedUser

Who is W61 blogger?

Is it possible to contact the TW team and ask them to find someone who can write blogs for W61?

DeletedUser

blog is so dead that might as well say it doesn't exist :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd almost be tempted to apply, but there is the small matter of ~65 warnings/infractions that may hamper my chances of being approved. xD