World 61 Milestones

DeletedUser

Yeah thats very possible. Which is why OP should pay attention. :p

lokote13

Does anyone know why i am having problems farming in W61

Haul:0/615

Your troops cannot loot all resources because you already reached your haul limit.

I get the same message on all my reports it cant be someone is between me to all the villas

DeletedUser

Does anyone know why i am having problems farming in W61

Haul:0/615

Your troops cannot loot all resources because you already reached your haul limit.

I get the same message on all my reports it cant be someone is between me to all the villas

question answered

DeletedUser

Its because the troops you sent could carry 615. But you reached your limit already for the day, so they carry 0/615.

If you go to the rally point in your village you can see how much your haul limit is. The report shows your carrying capacity, a diferent thing.

lokote13

So thiers a limit i can farm each day?do you when it resets?
Is it gona be like this for the whole time?
This World sucks

DeletedUser

So thiers a limit i can farm each day?do you when it resets?
Is it gona be like this for the whole time?
This World sucks

Yes there is. Its a 24 hour limit that keeps updating, meaning if you loot 1000 now, that 1000 goes to your limit count and disapears in 24 hours.
The total limit increases the more hours you have played this world, and as you get more villages, untill a maximum of 150.000 resources per day.

This world was announced as a limited hauls world, that information is in the world settings, and in the help section. Pretty hard to miss.

lokote13

Ive look at the world setting its not thier i think i read on another worls didnt know this one had well this gona be a slow slow game thanks for the help

DeletedUser

mynamewasstolen

first to 250k
first to 25 villages
3rd to 100k