World 62?

theoneyoucantstand

Who would like to join meh pre-made world 62 tribe?

We iz b tah b35t in da wrld! noz n00b alod!

Seriously who is joining this W1 thing for the UK? Is it going to be the Americans and Canadians invading there worlds this time?

crom

I'm up for W62 also. Although I have a feeling 69 will be moar epic.

Anyway, yeah, Yanks vs. us. (EDIT: just realised this could mean united states...You get what I mean...) Can't wait ^_^

theoneyoucantstand

Did you find that it had all pre-made crap. Just like what everyone else is doing. I shouls make my tribe and get it ready for world 62. But most of the players who join now will be gone by a months. Haha.

DeletedUser

Did you find that it had all pre-made crap. Just like what everyone else is doing. I shouls make my tribe and get it ready for world 62. But most of the players who join now will be gone by a months. Haha.

You probably would have left by then :icon_razz:

+ I didnt know lone wolf still played [the one in your sig]

crom

Fingers crossed it's gonna be random-location. Like the original .net worlds. Otherwise there's gonna be too many premades =/

DeletedUser

just an FYI to all those non-UK dudes, there is a night bonus, and between midnight and 6AM (UK Time?), there is a 100% defense bonus, so no sneaky attacks :icon_wink:

crom

just an FYI to all those non-UK dudes, there is a night bonus, and between midnight and 6AM (UK Time?), there is a 100% defense bonus, so no sneaky attacks :icon_wink:
Unless you're a twat and time stuff to land whilst we're still half asleep D:

DeletedUser

World 62?
I'm afraid I sold my soul to WLA for W1 .co.uk
Count me in :3

theoneyoucantstand

Oh meh god! It is a mod. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry. I will not alowwe w62 to open! Nevar!

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Awww, come on, I'm not a scary mod :(

You say that - you looked at the eyes of the girl in your sig recently? They are two different colours! (Underlined so Yanks can see how it is supposed to be spelt)

/hide from scary Mod who gave me 2 infractions :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I'll be there along with a few other :icon_twisted:

As much as I want choosing locations random will make the game a better play. Just means all those premades will need to hook up or find another tribe.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sold your soul?! You must be desperate!

And as far as mods go, you're not particularly scary. However, a mod is a mod, therefore must be feared! ;D

I'm just wondering should I say something like the girl of dreams stole mine long ago... isn't true, but sounds cheesy :icon_eek:

And the scariest mod is Jirki. Or do I mean eviliest?