World 63 Dream Team top 20

DeletedUser

:O i am hurt i am not in this list :( even though i had to leave due to family issues so to speak i would of at least thought i would of made this list for my defensive skills :( i remember all those nukes and Nobles Garsy sent at my 10 villages from one of his sat accounts and i managed to hold strong. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

:O i am hurt i am not in this list :( even though i had to leave due to family issues so to speak i would of at least thought i would of made this list for my defensive skills :( i remember all those nukes and Nobles Garsy sent at my 10 villages from one of his sat accounts and i managed to hold strong. :icon_redface:

Is that what you called holding strong? I suggest you start playing a different game.

DeletedUser92095

What defensive skills? People hardly remember you. :lol:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. Arioch44 [FOOLS]: Definitely the best player of w63.Biggest red hitter as well.
2.sdcz6 [FOOLS]: very good player ,both offensively and defensively. Defended the frontline like a real beast.
3.Maggot132 [SoLo Z] :easily the best player from Solo side.
4.fekfek [FOOLS]: he got banned,lost his entire frontline. But still he keeps on nobling enemy villages
5.lustre-online [FOOLS]: definitely one of the most skilled player of w63 if not the most skilled. Great leader as well.
6.Bang Goes The Draw [FOOLS]: The man who turned Fools from a solo tribe to best tribe in the world.Great leader. Great player.
7.Pudog [FOOLS]: Like him because he likes to nuke :D ,never cares about own growth cares only about nuking :D
8.Ysanoire [FOOLS]: Another solid player. Pretty good in designing OP as well.
9.Anorexic Panda [FOOLS]: Descent player as well great leader.
10.AgsRsi [FOOLS]: Great war stats.
11.Azrael211[Fools]: another beast.Great war stats.
12. Ser Tyrion [FOOLS]: experienced campaigner.Started late on rim but has made significant mark.
13.Bad Influence [FOOLS]:Descent player as well great leader
14. Balian in Ibelin [FOOLS]: great player.Constantly pushes frontline
15.vijelia [SoLo Z]: 2nd best solo player in my opinion after Maggot. Solid defender.
16.spitthedummy [FOOLS]:Silent but deadly
17.Swendog [SoLo Z]: Leader of Solo. Very good player. Always led from the front.
18.Spaccaculo [FOOLS]: descent player.Very good and active at frontline.
19.alexandros007 [FOOLS]: good aggressive player.
20.NameAlreadyInUse [FOOLS] :technically very sound player.Good forum presence too.

Last edited:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

we are compiling the best 10000 players of 63 list. You are 9882 th there.

DeletedUser101248

No more list? Common guys, make your lists. they are an interesting read.

DeletedUser64451

I'm going to go about this "Dream Team" assignment a different way. I wouldn't want just the biggest and most aggressive players together in a tribe, those who love to send nukes regardless of strategy or coordination. It is easy to say someone is a good player when everything is peachy, but the best players are those who continue to be good players in the face of adversity. So, without further explanation, and in no particular order, here is my dream team.

1. Arioch44
  2. Jourlivs
  3. lustre-online
  4. DeathCount
  5. Ysanoire
  6. Amritbhanu
  7. w3dota
  8. Bad Influence
  9. Bang Goes the Draw
  10. M.C.M.
  11. Maggot132
  12. d3fu4127
  13. The Barbarian...
  14. Wasabi Mojo
  15. packman1980
  16. Balian in Ibelin
  17. Anorexic Panda
  18. Swendog
  19. Ershin
  20. Crazy Doc

(Edit) Note: Max-burn would be on this list, were it not for the rather public meltdown he suffered...
(Second edit) Note: NickBielli is not on this list, which makes this list irrelevant. I'll do better next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

siddhartha96 That is why this list is so hard to compile as there were so many decent players, unfortunately as normal some have to quit, but that looks a decent line up..Cheers for the input as its just a bit of fun anyway. :)

DeletedUser106526

I'm going to go about this "Dream Team" assignment a different way. I wouldn't want just the biggest and most aggressive players together in a tribe, those who love to send nukes regardless of strategy or coordination. It is easy to say someone is a good player when everything is peachy, but the best players are those who continue to be good players in the face of adversity. So, without further explanation, and in no particular order, here is my dream team.

1. Arioch44
  2. Jourlivs
  3. lustre-online
  4. DeathCount
  5. Ysanoire
  6. Amritbhanu
  7. w3dota
  8. Bad Influence
  9. Bang Goes the Draw
  10. M.C.M.
  11. Maggot132
  12. d3fu4127
  13. The Barbarian...
  14. Wasabi Mojo
  15. packman1980
  16. Balian in Ibelin
  17. Anorexic Panda
  18. Swendog
  19. Ershin
  20. Crazy Doc

(Edit) Note: Max-burn would be on this list, were it not for the rather public meltdown he suffered...
(Second edit) Note: NickBielli is not on this list, which makes this list irrelevant. I'll do better next time.

Must say that working with Arioch is the best thing ever, me and him have done a fair bit together and ild consider him to be one of the best players i've ever worked with. The amount of nukes that guy sends out, even we couldnt beat that! So glad he got the rank 1 spot before end of world. I think there's about 30 fools ild do a premade with, and im sure one day we will.

Perisan~

​The Barbarian...

DeletedUser

Thanks for those who had me on their list :) It's a great honor to fight alongside with you guys.

Sorry I don't have my own version of top 20. But I consider all the players in FOOLS and Jesters as the best players in this world :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106648

My TOP PEOPLE of W63

To all present and past mates of FOOLS and Jesters.. one of the best set of players I've had the pleasure to play with
To those few I got to know in Offend, BRH and Solo.. thanks for all the advice

Thanks everyone, not easy to express and recall each contribution, but it was one of the craziest of crews, so many that kept this fun from start to finish and some I'm really looking forward to know better in next worlds.

These few gave me the fuel to stay no matter the final outcome...the individuals behind the IGNs, those that sparked the chats and forums, and all those that always rose to the challenge, no matter what

Tony/eVilsizer: most funtastic Co- player, exceptional farmer, quiet but best not mess with him, a friend for life !

Kartikey/Anorexic Panda: most lovable of pandas, ever so helpful in improving each member's game play and totally committed till the end, never caught you in any of those rooms, must have gotten mixed with Lillys, but I so enjoy the videos ! Glad I came back and got to know you better

Jimmy/Ershin: no other like him, a real good thing he was a FOOLS

Mike/M.C.M. mate and neighbor from beginning, wish we'd finished together

Garsy/Bang Goes The Draw: for the mention, but mostly for the trust

Bill/Balian in Ibelin: sweet Bill, my buddy always

Andy/punk4life: sweet and talented man, still planning on hearing more of that guitar

Dwight/JR47: enjoyed the talks, sticking up for me when situation was slightly delicate, was appreciated

Chris/Arioch44: quiet, hard worker, but when he speaks his mind, don't run off, it'll work itself out, we don't always need to agree, almost more fun not to !

Ryan/NameAlreadyInUse: enthusiast, never gives up when he's set a goal

Ysanoire: girl warrior, never ever mess with her, some really enjoyed her medicine

black.lily: telling it like it is, guess we'll need to give those room keys back to kkey by the 16th

Jaime Lannister,jegs101788,buktot,DeepSheet: for all the help, every time I was stuck, you always came to my rescue

Nick/Eltharian: glad you finally did come on board, now getting to know you and a few of your Solo buddies, thanks for the extra tricks

Gareth: for stepping in, listening to all point of views, and offering advice

Cheers to FOOLS ! :)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Glad to see the guy who took over my account made good use of it.

(Original Bad Infuence)

amritbhanu

1. Arioch44
  2. Jourlivs
  3. lustre-online
  4. DeathCount
  5. Ysanoire
  6. Amritbhanu
  7. w3dota
  8. Bad Influence
  9. Bang Goes the Draw
  10. M.C.M.
  11. Maggot132
  12. d3fu4127
  13. The Barbarian...
  14. Wasabi Mojo
  15. packman1980
  16. Balian in Ibelin
  17. Anorexic Panda
  18. Swendog
  19. Ershin
  20. Crazy Doc

Thanks Sid for including me. I still think its really very hard to compile a top 20 or 40 list. If I start it from the beginning of the world, there will be like 100 but many of them left due to rl just like me :icon_cry:
But leaving for rl gave some good result from my side in my academics.

Glad to see the guy who took over my account made good use of it.

(Original Bad Infuence)

And thanks to me to get the password from you for smurf and bob :icon_razz:

DeletedUser3119

I'd also replace eedox and put you in that list. Eedox sat on the sidelines nobling crap players just waiting for an opportunity for further expansion(nunners going inactive). Nothing special about his play except that he has no competition in that area to slow him down. Bang is a much better player.

Have to agree 100% with Swendog on eedox...I personally saw him take out inactives while I was with both SILV and C-I.
He sat alone for the longest time then joined in with FOOLS only in the final months leading up to the finish.

DeletedUser42132

Heyy, I made it into a dream team, thanks for the appreciation.

I guess that could be my list as well, I'd play in a premade like that.

A lot of players I would take into my dream team aren't playing W63 anymore or even TW. Like Andy from YourMumSaidHi, or Dan from Lucky.Fellow or phasezero.

thanks Ysa, just came back to take a look around forums :)