World 63. Nice, Experienced People Needed.

Centergirf

Hey Guys,
I need some nice, experienced people for a world 63 account to co play me. They need to be able to backtime, snipe and train, and need to have a show-able experience. We will be joining a pre-made, that is a reliable one, like Caaarl from 62, Not like pointwhores that will use us, like Riot! from 61.
Skype or PM Me.
Skype - RiseNotFall.
Thanks,
- Mac

Last edited:

Wild Bulbasaur

I would love to apply. But the times don't match up with my schedule..

Grim Reaperss

i can be active from 14-18 game time.
i am an experienced player and i can :
1) backtime
2) 100ms gap train
3) snipe
4) detect and dodge attacks

i will have a 12 days vacation after 28th of may and after that i can do 14-20 (6 hours)

note: i can be active almost all day long but 14- 18/20 is the time when i am most active.

Rilete.

The account is in a top premade.
A top premade you say? :icon_rolleyes:

W63's premades don't look like they've followed the standard of the other premades. Best looking premade, and have stats to back it, but are joining to late for my likings. The rest really arn't the 'usual looking standard'.

omg 1 spear

A top premade you say? :icon_rolleyes:

W63's premades don't look like they've followed the standard of the other premades. Best looking premade, and have stats to back it, but are joining to late for my likings. The rest really arn't the 'usual looking standard'.
I agree with this 100%. "Top" compared to the others joining the world I suppose.

Rilete.

Me?
I didn't. I've hated caaarl over skype to MaM loads.

What gave you that idea? :S