World 64 Chat Room

DeletedUser

World 64 Chat + Skype

World 64 Chat Room < Click

or

Since a lot of people use it and the other thread seemed to have ended abruptly added skype room as well.
Feel free to use either for whichever preference you prefer.
I just ask you to be polite.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) Most people have already downloaded it, so who cares.
2) Skype has lots of extra features, contacts, private chat, voice and video calls and other things.
3) That meme is perfect
4) The skype chat wasn't closed, how would you even know when you don't have skype?
5) In most cases the people without skype are new players and therefore not really worth talking to about tribal wars...cos they're noobs.

1) Obviously you care, you're replying.
2) That's nice no ones forcing you to use it.
3) That meme is lame as I'm pretty successful at life.
4) Click the skype chat thread and it says if you want to join add *** and that person said dont ask me to join in the same thread. So yeah pretty much closed.
5) Save your elitism for another thread, this is for everyone including new players.

DeletedUser

Obviously not everyone has it. And they closed the skype chat room already as mentioned earlier in this thread. I don't care if you use skype or this completely up to you. There's just nothing to download with this you just click it and chat simple.

No one closed that Skype room. What are you talking about?
The initial mod just assigned a new mod and edited his original post accordingly. It is still active.

DeletedUser

No one closed that Skype room. What are you talking about?

4) Click the skype chat thread and it says if you want to join add *** and that person said dont ask me to join in the same thread. So yeah pretty much closed.

Pretty clear.

DeletedUser

Pretty clear.

Read what I said. The person edited their original post to add a new moderator. He even put the description in the edit. He posted in the thread saying he was no longer moderating the chat, but added the new moderator to the very first post in the thread. The chat is still alive and we're all in it laughing at you.

DeletedUser

Read what I said. The person edited their original post to add a new moderator. He even put the description in the edit. He posted in the thread saying he was no longer moderating the chat, but added the new moderator to the very first post in the thread. The chat is still alive and we're all in it laughing at you.

Skype Chat Room
Add: omgitsangel1345 (Not me)

Do not contact me to get into the chat...I will ignore your request

The first is the TS post, then 2nd is the person they were referring to. Pretty straight forward. Read it again if you need too.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The problem with no registration chats like this is anyone can pretend to be anyone else. The benefit of an account system is being able to know who you're talking to.

As such a lack of registration is not only not a benefit, but in fact a massive disadvantage since I can join the chat and claim to be the duke of any tribe I want and then talk like an idiot do intentionally make said tribe look bad.

DeletedUser

Added skype. I'm on a lot so shouldn't have a problem adding anyone.

Last edited by a moderator: