World 65 Vets

DeletedUser

Who's on this world who played on world 65? I was pretty friendly, on a different account name :) I was kicked off a coplayer account after he ate my villages. What other players are here that got screwed out of having a good time on world 65, with back stabbing, and all the hugging that went on?

DeletedUser112072

Was in SLURP from very early under a different name before becoming brain dead bored with our glorious leader Realistica's plan of allying/NAPing every potential target in a congested central map while being half assed in his own play time. Finally got kicked after telling him to screw off when he posted a support request along the lines of "being attacked, send support now" with no information whatsoever (doubly bad since we had hardly any enemies). :icon_surprised:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Purple Llama there, Purple Llama here! Was playing in Pencil, good memories! But dem bunnies :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Haha my friend Im Raul was in slurp!. We warred with yarr for a bit but nothing major. The hugging that went on was insane, our tribe included.

DeletedUser

Haha my friend Im Raul was in slurp!. We warred with yarr for a bit but nothing major. The hugging that went on was insane, our tribe included.

lol yep you did hug us also TOP. Duke of Top on a co play there but it was fun till TNK left tw. :(

I,m now in slurp tribe in uk17.lol

DeletedUser95452

Was in SLURP from very early under a different name before becoming brain dead bored with our glorious leader Realistica's plan of allying/NAPing every potential target in a congested central map while being half assed in his own play time. Finally got kicked after telling him to screw off when he posted a support request along the lines of "being attacked, send support now" with no information whatsoever (doubly bad since we had hardly any enemies). :icon_surprised:

Ohh yeah |SLURP! ... they had this funny thing to kick and OP own members :)

DeletedUser112072

Ohh yeah |SLURP! ... they had this funny thing to kick and OP own members :)

you mean when you were about to jump to yarr yes? lol

As you were right beside/amongst me I can't say I was sad about that too much Careless Bear ;p

DeletedUser

If y'all wanna reminisce, I'll move this to GD. If this somehow will end up relating to W71, I'm happy to see it start now :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

If y'all wanna reminisce, I'll move this to GD. If this somehow will end up relating to W71, I'm happy to see it start now :icon_biggrin:.

W71 contains many W65 "vets". Please don't hurt me :(

DeletedUser

I am playing w71...(if that helps mod?) and I was in w65 ....PMS :icon_cool:

My good friend Apathy members are here too, under same tribe name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mod: The thread is for old w65 players who are in world 71 - to reminisce and maybe join forces here as a tribe - at least the ones near each other