World 65 Vets

DeletedUser

Reminiscing can be done elsewhere, because to reminisce without relation to W71 in posts such as "Ahhhh I love that old tribe" is to talk about a tribe that not only doesn't exist anymore, but holds no relevance to this world since it only ever used to exist on 65. In this case I'll just move this to GD.

If you want to talk about joining forces, or say "I'm here", so you can connect (which is relevant to W71), that's fine.

If you want to talk about stuff that happened in the past while talking about W65's history while trying to reconnect, still gonna move this to GD because the off-topic to on-topic (topic being this world) ratio will be pretty bad.

If you have concerns about this decision/moderation policy, feel free to PM me. Do not post here about it, that is breaking a rule.

DeletedUser85711

Overall I think this thread doesn't hurt being on the main world thread, but prob does fit into GD better than this one. Mr. Orel always so pushy :( <3

Was in SLURP from very early under a different name before becoming brain dead bored with our glorious leader Realistica's plan of allying/NAPing every potential target in a congested central map while being half assed in his own play time. Finally got kicked after telling him to screw off when he posted a support request along the lines of "being attacked, send support now" with no information whatsoever (doubly bad since we had hardly any enemies). :icon_surprised:
Haha, I still get a kick of him mailing my duke after I told his diplomat that he had lady parts after refusing to do anything but fence sit.
Purple Llama there, Purple Llama here! Was playing in Pencil, good memories! But dem bunnies :icon_evil:
Was good! Shame Paul/Kevin weren't quite on top of it, would've preferred to do well in that tribe. Dem bunnies were cruel though

Me rimmed.? lol you know better. ;)
I'm there and in voices :p. Prob wouldn't take too long.
I'm still a slave to w65. -.-
My slave <3

DeletedUser

Was good times until DaBearo quit/we got internaled while I was on my 2 week holiday over Christmas. -_-

DeletedUser70973

Am still there on w65 in ~az~ and about a third of us are together on w71 in GOONS

DeletedUser

Im here, was in quite a few different accounts. Started in judges finished in TB!.

DeletedUser83995

Go home GA your not welcome in my world forums ^_^

I am the mod of W71 i will blow your house down

Raveman9

Yeah here on 71 hope its as much fun as 65 was. Proud member of AAA(before al)

DeletedUser110665

I think that the rank 1 player on world 65 is playing under the same name on world 71. I have talked to him. Captain Drill. I think that was his name D:

DeletedUser

I think that the rank 1 player on world 65 is playing under the same name on world 71. I have talked to him. Captain Drill. I think that was his name D:

He sure is. Same with a few others of the Apathy clan.
I taught him everything he knows;)