World 67 - Player made maps

Deleted User - 10770065

Hmm... I'm not so sure of their spread. It all depends, we'll just have to see I guess.

Deleted User - 10770065

I suppose it has downsides too, but for growth, it's the best. In terms of safety, maybe not.

Yes, exactly. If another good bunch of players decide to attack them later on, their players could easily be picked off. But if that doesn't happen, then they will have crazy good growth.

DeletedUser99562

I'm pretty sure everyone in durex is more then capable of holding there own if attacked

DeletedUser

I see all this talk about Durex's spread, personally I don't like it. They're on the rim? So what, I take it no one has noticed the rather large gap right in the middle of them...and it'd be tough organising tribal support.

DeletedUser

Lists of premades that think they should be on a future map would be appreciated.

Durex are experienced enough to be able to handle themselves, if not then c'est la vie.

Deleted User - 10770065

I'm pretty sure everyone in durex is more then capable of holding there own if attacked

Yes, perhaps so. But that is why I said good players attack them and then they will get bad growth with not much support available for them etc. For right now, it's working as a group, rather than a tribe, until they get massive.

DeletedUser99562

good players can still get backtimed and if we are to succeed yes we will need to work together in groups which I can assure you will happen.

DeletedUser

good players can still get backtimed and if we are to succeed yes we will need to work together in groups which I can assure you will happen.

Im going to take it you're the duke over there. Groups are a very dumb idea, but Ill let you figure it out on your own.

DeletedUser

Yeah Durex's spread is going to be the best if they get through early game, which I'm sure they will

.dan.101

Im going to take it you're the duke over there. Groups are a very dumb idea, but Ill let you figure it out on your own.

How on earth are groups a dumb idea?

Sure, that bit in the middle breaks up the working on a tribal-level but most tribes organise themselves into group-level sections anyhow. As long as D isn't neglected by the members they're in a very good position to take off from.

DeletedUser109588

Lists of premades that think they should be on a future map would be appreciated.

WTF
NSA
SnM
IR
Durex
^Premades?
Top 10 otherwise
-JS-
=OL=
GIMB
AoD
W.I.C

Family
PSYWAR
BIOWAR

DeletedUser198

SnM, suppose they enjoy sharing farms with one another being that close together =P

DeletedUser

SnM, suppose they enjoy sharing farms with one another being that close together =P

That is exactly what i was thinking when i saw how close my tribe is. It made me very upset how close we all got put near each other. There is never enough resources to farm. :( i looked at the guys in the top. They have like a BUNCH of barb villages near them. Must be nice. I wish i had the same. Oh well just will have to deal with it all.