World 7 Blog

DeletedUser

flame flame flame GROW UP!

yes you won the world but most of -WE- can't play this game for shit, your just a bunch of Ex GODs hiding away in your safe zones, am I the only one who remembers TFB wiping the floor with the GODs????

T.F.B. is the only reason you won this war and you know it.

Maybe when it was still GODs (have to say i dont but didnt really pay much attention to tfb vs GODs as i was i long way away from them) but when it was -WE- vs tfb it was quite equal and at then end i think im right in saying -WE- had the edge

mordecairule

same size account 1 on 1 I will beat you what ever it takes.

why don't you join a new world and come and join me in world 45 and lets see how good you are.

happy your worse than morde all you do is eat barbs lol.

Now why did you have to bring me into this :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

flame flame flame GROW UP!

yes you won the world but most of -WE- can't play this game for shit, your just a bunch of Ex GODs hiding away in your safe zones, am I the only one who remembers TFB wiping the floor with the GODs????

T.F.B. is the only reason you won this war and you know it.

LR you are lucky i am not in a bad mood i can think of some pretty nasty things to say about you and so can most of w45 ego

DeletedUser

LR you are lucky i am not in a bad mood i can think of some pretty nasty things to say about you and so can most of w45 ego
LOLOLOLOL.

they are upset my tribe has more experiance whilst there leader hides behind cloesed door:icon_biggrin::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

LOLOLOLOL.

they are upset my tribe has more experiance whilst there leader hides behind cloesed door:icon_biggrin::icon_twisted:

Sign off of the forums,turn your comp off, Go stand up and sit in the corner and think how mentally handicapped you are when you speak about "experience" .

LauraDestroya

I thought this thread was supposed to be about the blog????

DeletedUser

yeah except some monkey (hey used a different word there laura^^) called gaintfrey hasn't made a blog in ages, because he is lazy.

giantsfrey

i just made a blogpost and posted about the post i posted on said blog a day or 2 ago. go read up behind your spamming, check it out, then go to a different topic so laura can clean up this mess via a liberal application of the DELETE button

DeletedUser

giants blog > LR's ego

LR tribe killing power (his own only) > Giants

Klouwe

giantsfrey said:
It appears as though -WE- is dominating this world more than any tribe is dominating any world on the entire server. Please write me and link me to some maps or stats if you have information to the contrary, but I checked the first 10 game worlds and have seen nothing closer to winning a world than this right here
http://map.k-io.com/maps/7/toptribes.png

I got some information to the contrary :icon_cool:

World 7: -WE- has 971 mil compared to 2065 mil total points => 47.0% total world dominance
World 12: DNY has 744 mil compared to 1499 mil total points => 49.6% total world dominance

http://map.k-io.com/maps/12/toptribes.png

And a week ago DNY had 980 mil (=65.4% total world domination) but (which is logical when one tribe is close to world domination) some players left to join another tribe to make it the world a bit more fun again.

And if you wish to compare to ALL servers, then I can share the knowledge that at least 2 worlds are closed on the german server Die Stamme. So I assume that during the excistence of those worlds a tribe had more than 50% dominance :icon_cool:

giantsfrey

oh, cool. i hadn't noticed how lopsided world 12 was getting to be, thanks for the info :)

looks like they could be losing their place though with that big decrease in dominance since last week. i assume they lost points due to factions splintering off?

DeletedUser

World 7: -WE- has 971 mil compared to 2065 mil total points => 47.0% total world dominance
World 12: DNY has 744 mil compared to 1499 mil total points => 49.6% total world dominance

And a week ago DNY had 980 mil (=65.4% total world domination) but (which is logical when one tribe is close to world domination) some players left to join another tribe to make it the world a bit more fun again.

And if you wish to compare to ALL servers, then I can share the knowledge that at least 2 worlds are closed on the german server Die Stamme. So I assume that during the excistence of those worlds a tribe had more than 50% dominance :icon_cool:

Though admittedly correct as far as percent dominance is concerned, I would still give the favor to this world as far as "ETA to the end of the world". In that W12 map, DNY is everywhere, they have no defined border, where on W7 here, -WE- has a very defined border (which always seems to be expanding) and gives the impression of excessive dominance.

Just my take on that. :)

Otherwise, excellent blog post frey :)

mordecairule

Noone cares about German servers.

giantsfrey

awww, thanks Nystagmus :)

it will be interesting to see if DNY can shut down their opposition and get hold of their world once again, or if they will continue to splinter off and collapse

Klouwe

Though admittedly correct as far as percent dominance is concerned, I would still give the favor to this world as far as "ETA to the end of the world". In that W12 map, DNY is everywhere, they have no defined border, where on W7 here, -WE- has a very defined border (which always seems to be expanding) and gives the impression of excessive dominance.

Just my take on that. :)

Otherwise, excellent blog post frey :)

True, at this moment they have no safe backyard area anymore :icon_cool:

But that's why I also said that a week ago DNY in W12 had 980 mil (=65.4% total world domination) but (which is logical when one tribe is close to world domination) some players left to join another tribe to make it the world a bit more fun again.

If -WE- keeps putting up such a great job then they will also split at one point because of the boredom and fight each other :icon_cool:

giantsfrey

i got slaps on not being on laz's side of the splinter! :ninjas: :axe: :horsey:

edit: one day i will learn smiley codes

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nah, I doubt there's many players in W7 that are still playing for fun, I reckon most are playing because they're too stubborn to quit so I don't forsee sides changing too much and a victor being one of the current tribes.

mordecairule

If -we- ever splits up I'd rather quit than pointlessly fight people I have no business fighting.