World 7 Blog

DeletedUser

LR you are lucky i am not in a bad mood i can think of some pretty nasty things to say about you and so can most of w45 ego
lol what happened in world 45 again?

ohhh yeah my tribe which I am leader of btw killed your tribe off lol, and now we are rank 2 in the world^^

DeletedUser

They already died, some of them went to pay! who were ment to be the next best thing as well, but we killed them as well.

I have quit TW now anyways, may come back in the summer once things hot up a little here:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

See now thats the thing, no-one gives a damn.
Anyway back on topic, good blog giants, though I think the last of PTT dying should've been mentioned.

DeletedUser

They already died, some of them went to pay! who were ment to be the next best thing as well, but we killed them as well.

I have quit TW now anyways, may come back in the summer once things hot up a little here:icon_wink:

Did the world start looking grey for u?

mordecairule

You talk a lot for someone who just had their only village in that world nobled

jmitchel86

Or you could just not come back.

giantsfrey

ok ok ok i did an update finally. i dedicate this one to FxF, because if not for their failure at war, i wouldn't have the spare time to do this

New Post

All Posts

DeletedUser

Can there be a nother blog please.

I was reading the W7 blogs and was very interested to see how it all went.
There has not been a blog since April 30th 2010 and that was really good.

How is the war goign now?
Who is the top Nobler?
Who has gained the most points?

Can someone please do a new blog.

Thanks,
DoubD

DeletedUser37109

Can there be a nother blog please.

How is the war goign now?
Who is the top Nobler?
Who has gained the most points?

twstats.com will answer those questions.

the blog is for Frey to attempt to piss somebody else off, not to inform.

DeletedUser

I can tell you where frey is atm if you want to lick his balls in person, he'll definately give you his account then if you slip a finger in at the same time

DeletedUser

lazerus said:
I can tell you where frey is atm if you want to lick his balls in person, he'll definately give you his account then if you slip a finger in at the same time

ok no need to get abusive!