World 7 Maps & Discussion

DeletedUser

GM said "major players" :p

From our section of the world, I think most if not all the other dukes / barons from your time have left. I actually find it fairly hard to remember now, many peoples tribal heritages I have fought alongside them for so long.

I've almost been gone from the game a couple of times due to real life demands, but I remain happily hitting my troops into the enemy's defences.

How's life?

Yeah I stopped playing for a while due to college and football taking to much time. Otherwise life is going about as well as it could be lol.

DeletedUser

Wow you are still around? So are there any major players left from the gods family? Ahmed and Wannat8 are my bet for the 2 players that had the best chance of lasting.

I would not call myself a major player but i am still here too.I am from the old CROM/DADS ARMY CREW.

DeletedUser

how comes the players per continent map isnt updating for leobas?
he clearly passed the 10M point but the map doesnt show it, whereas everyone elses scores are correct according to that map.

DeletedUser

Where do you think you can say anything about anyone. You cant play a game without breaking the rules to play. You sir are the biggest tool ive ever came across.

Hit the nail on the head. Everyone is better than LR as no one has cheated as many times as he had.
I do wonder who keeps giving him accounts.

DeletedUser

Hit the nail on the head. Everyone is better than LR as no one has cheated as many times as he had.
I do wonder who keeps giving him accounts.

I take offence at that, while we weren't stupid enough to break the rules so obviously, Mord and I bent and warped the rules to our own advantage more than the entire PTT Family combined. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I take offence at that, while we weren't stupid enough to break the rules so obviously, Mord and I bent and warped the rules to our own advantage more than the entire PTT Family combined. :icon_wink:

Well I never cheated before I was in PTT, furthermore, it was hard for me, players were quitting left right and centre, some of them would just say, hi, I am off here are my account details, some of those account were the biggest PTT had, if we lost those accounts then we would have died then and there, I tried to find new owners before TW found out and failed, I know all leaders of every tribe in this game has done that before as these days you simply cannot noble out four or five 7 mill+ point accounts, even more so when PTT was more or less dead at the time.

And happyboy knew I was doing it, as he had given me most of the accounts to deal with anyway, he will more of a cheat than I ever was, I simply wasn't as clever to spot I was being done over, that mistake will not happen again.