World 7 Maps & Discussion

DeletedUser

Well I never cheated before I was in PTT, furthermore, it was hard for me, players were quitting left right and centre, some of them would just say, hi, I am off here are my account details, some of those account were the biggest PTT had, if we lost those accounts then we would have died then and there, I tried to find new owners before TW found out and failed, I know all leaders of every tribe in this game has done that before as these days you simply cannot noble out four or five 7 mill+ point accounts, even more so when PTT was more or less dead at the time.

And happyboy knew I was doing it, as he had given me most of the accounts to deal with anyway, he will more of a cheat than I ever was, I simply wasn't as clever to spot I was being done over, that mistake will not happen again.

If it makes you feel better, I account sat Lil2 for a total of 600 days over the course of three years. There was about a 150 day gap in there while Ibo was playing the account, but suffice to say, the maximum allowed time for account sitting is 100 days. :icon_wink: Got out of three bans from it, because I told the mods that Lil2 and I were RL brothers, so the IPs would of course match; they didn't even talk to me about pushing when I finally nobled the account into mine. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well I never cheated before I was in PTT, furthermore, it was hard for me, players were quitting left right and centre, some of them would just say, hi, I am off here are my account details, some of those account were the biggest PTT had, if we lost those accounts then we would have died then and there, I tried to find new owners before TW found out and failed, I know all leaders of every tribe in this game has done that before as these days you simply cannot noble out four or five 7 mill+ point accounts, even more so when PTT was more or less dead at the time.

And happyboy knew I was doing it, as he had given me most of the accounts to deal with anyway, he will more of a cheat than I ever was, I simply wasn't as clever to spot I was being done over, that mistake will not happen again.

PTT, just forcing people into cheating.... One last thing you say it will never happen again, well didnt you get banned on theta-mac and the other one you had afterwards. You would think you'd learn after breaking the rules once.

@clopo, sorry for offending you. Your by far the best cheater there is (most of the others have been caught)

giantsfrey

newsflash LR: everyone baited you into it. the ex-leaders that all hated you said 'here is a password! have fun!' and you weren't smart enough to realize what they were doing, and you didn't have the control to avoid reaching your hand into the cookiejar. don't worry, its not your fault you're a moron. most of a person's intelligence and personality is due to genetics and environment

DeletedUser

newsflash LR: everyone baited you into it. the ex-leaders that all hated you said 'here is a password! have fun!' and you weren't smart enough to realize what they were doing, and you didn't have the control to avoid reaching your hand into the cookiejar. don't worry, its not your fault you're a moron. most of a person's intelligence and personality is due to genetics and environment
The PTT leadership simply left and I had to pick the tribe back up. I never wanted to be duke in the first place.
The players just gave up and told me to find a new account owner, and happyboy is the biggest cheat of us all, he had at least 3 push accounts in his hands whilst I was in PTT

DeletedUser

LR, really, nobody cares about what you say or think and you're regarded as an even bigger idiot every time you speak so do yourself a favour and shutup and go away.

DeletedUser

LR, really, nobody cares about what you say or think and you're regarded as an even bigger idiot every time you speak so do yourself a favour and shutup and go away.
thats all you ever say, why don't you make a proper comment concerning the matter at hand.

And if people didn't care why do they reply, your logic is flaw and your a prick.

DeletedUser

Concerning what ? That you got caught cheating every time because you're a fool ?
And has anybody ever stopped and said "hey .. hang on a minute, perhaps LR is right ?!". No, all people ever do is call you an idiot and yet you seem impervious to acknowledging that fact, which is an achievement in a way I suppose.

DeletedUser

Concerning what ? That you got caught cheating every time because you're a fool ?
And has anybody ever stopped and said "hey .. hang on a minute, perhaps LR is right ?!". No, all people ever do is call you an idiot and yet you seem impervious to acknowledging that fact, which is an achievement in a way I suppose.

Actually i did... once.

torflek

LR and Laz would make a nice couple. Although I think Laz would cheat with frey....

jmitchel86

LR and Laz would make a nice couple. Although I think Laz would cheat with frey....

I better be in on this somewhere. As long as it has nothing to do with LR. But frey..hmmm. Seems..ok well back on topic. LR GTFO is what laz is saying.

LauraDestroya

Get it back on topic or.....
stop_posting_cat.jpg

DeletedUser

Looks like -WE- are going to hit 1 billion points any day now.

Grates to them.

jmitchel86

Hot, now FxF need to do is recruit TATEC and NEK just so it will be 2 pretty sides.