World 7: The beginning of the end

DeletedUser

damn it, will it close soon? I still haven't finished drawing a scorpion and his penis in k23-k26

DeletedUser

I think its meant to close today, unless they leave it open for all the villages to be taken

torflek

Thanks, been a lot of hard work but pleased we could win in style. Complete obliteration of all enemy tribes without recruiting or being a family. Not sure when it completely closes (we are certainly still nobling). But I plan on a long long holiday.

I would like to point out, the fight finished well over 6 months ago when FxF collapsed (last real enemy tribe). Perhaps in future worlds, admin will recognise earlier when the world is done. We would have kept a couple of long term loyal deserving -WE- members for the victory then, including groundzero. As well as avoiding boredom setting in which has certainly resulted in many of us not wanting to play another world.

Torflek - Duke of -WE- for a few more hours....

DeletedUser

Congratulations to all at -WE- on a fair fight and a well deserved victory.

DeletedUser

There are still some TATEC matie :p but other than that you are right torflek :)

Sad to see this world close ;(

Remember me? Sixtyone? :p I wish i was still playing loolz.... but alas! the world is at an end. May you all lie peacefully in TW Grave :)

DeletedUser

Toodaloo!
It was my pleasure to be brought by Manny in contact with Lazerus, I found a bunch of lonely gayboys here,
giants frey My words about him

mario should stop doin it at the table

all of you others, enjoy

I haz some dedications
Daft Punk- One more time
I bid you farewell, adieu and one more time for the memories!
Linkin Park ft Busta Rhymes-We Made It
Tiesto vs Diplo-C'mon
I meant it, some crazy guys right here, I wish I would've been from the beginning, seems i missed out a lot :p

Toodaaloo mofacaz,
dj_escku, skype me if you would like to get some players together for a new adventure in few months or so :)

My respect to those who made it so far and to the leaders of this demented tribe

-Guzzandnov

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Great job in ending this world :) Used to play a long time ago. You guys already ended the world while I am still stuck in world 5 :|

DeletedUser

today at 23:59:53:165 0:27:13
today at 23:59:53:864

haha i will have the last village conquered :D!!!

DeletedUser

Thanks for the congrats and well wishes. It's been a good run and I know I could use a bit of a break from TW. Three years is a long time to spend on a game after all.

To all who played on World 7.... it's been a pleasure, whether fighting alongside you or against you. Thank you for making the world one worth going the distance in.

To my fellow -WE- council members .... miss the fighting yet?
Maybe we should open a forum somewhere to keep the arguing going. :icon_wink:

And to my tribemates and friends in -WE-.... Cheers! We did it!

DeletedUser

Great job everyone on the world. Unfortunately i was only there for the last few months when everything was already done but what i have been told by everyone im pretty jealous that i wasnt involved so much.
(morcs)

DeletedUser

There's my co-player!! woo :p
But yeah. We had fun and I hope to keep in touch with all of you
--Morcs

giantsfrey

thanks to everyone who helped -WE- get the job done. we had a lot of great, loyal, hard-working members. and i think i speak for everyone when i say GOOD RIDDANCE. now we can forget this crap :D

DeletedUser

Funny, ennoblement is still going on. May be Blodaks will get the great power award of today.

Uzak

DeletedUser42959

-WE- are the champions... of the world :icon_cool:

edit: btw whats this facebook group called?

Last edited: