World 70 News -- 1st Edition

DeletedUser103205

Attention W70! I have just been handed a horrifying news announcement. The following is based on actual events. Only the names, locations and events have been changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is326F1OikY

W70 has seemed a bit boring lately, it feels like more looking for love than looking for wars. I realize the world is young but it seems the forums could use a bit of a boost, so I thought I would put out a World News 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Edition. This 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Edition will probably be a little dry as I wanted to test it before reaching out for interviews. I haven’t really ever done one of these, but it seemed like it would be a good idea. I am mainly putting this together with twstats, and general observations around the maps. In my next issue I will try to put together interviews, updates, and more maps. Along that line of thought though if anyone has news they would like to see in the next edition feel free to mail me IGN VendettasV or Skype vendettasv1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ci4T_p559E

To start off the world news, let’s start it with an update of the top wars. Now I am strictly going off of twstats hoping next edition I can have some interviews with some of the top tribes which will shed a bit more light on the core of the world.
By far the most interesting war going on at the moment is with Infect and XIII. The top tribe and the number 7 tribe. Right now it seems to be tilting in favor of Infect and there are rumors of this war expanding out to include some other top tribes. Stay tuned for more information.

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Side 2:
Tribes: XIII

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 29
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 404,917
Side 2: 201,184
Difference: 203,733

chart

TT vs Myself
The second place tribe TT has been declared upon by Myself. This war is wholly unentertaining, mainly because the underdog declared and has not made major headway. Maybe they were just starving for attention over there.

Side 1:
Tribes: Myself
Side 2:
Tribes: TT

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 17,346
Side 2: 9,014
Difference: 8,332

chart

DsY4 vs ACE.F

In third place in the world we have Dsy4 who currently is making short work of the ACE Family; while I would love to say this is suprising, lets face it is a family tribe, it was bound to fail at some point. From the looks of it DsY4 may have to find a new challenge soon.

Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: ACE, ACE_KB, ACE2

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 10
Difference: 135

chart

Side 1: 1,135,029
Side 2: 83,920
Difference: 1,051,109

chart

Around the World

In other areas of the world there are a few skirmishes happening but very little that is real exciting.

In the southeast we got excited about a major war developing, but in the end were overly disappointed. After a bold announcement in the forums, http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?267769-Backstabbers-of-World-70-KILLER, G.A.P lasted a couple days before disbanding and joining KILLER. Its amazing what a fake script and a decent offensive will get you against rim tribes. Rumor is that KILLER is getting ready to step into the ring with some bigger tribes, be interesting to see if they can take on someone close to their size or larger and be as successful.

In the southwest there have been multiple declarations hitting the forums, one from each side of its major rim clash. NH and Psycho have started up a war, or at least I think they have, by the look of the stats ~NH~ has at least started to take a few villages.

Side 1:
Tribes: Psycho
Side 2:
Tribes: ~NH~

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 48,082
Difference: 48,082

chart

Both made a half hearted attempt at PnP although both declarations lacked any sort of entertainment. Hopefully they make the war more exciting than the initial declarations.

The southwest corner has been fairly quiet although bAD looks like they have a shot at taking it over. I remember seeing something about them early in the forums but haven't seen much from them since. Maybe someone can get me an update?

-LGN- seems to be taking over the northeast of the world as long as they keep from DsY4 moving towards them. They control more than 50% of 2 Ks and 30% of the K they share with DsY4. Seem to be an up and coming force, although I truthfully don’t know much about them. Will try to do a feature on them in the next issue.

DeletedUser

Congrats on making perhaps the most biased World news i have ever seen, You need to go take a note out of Fruitfilled Evils book, And learn how to world news kid

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

-LGN- seems to be taking over the northeast of the world as long as they keep from DsY4 moving towards them. They control more than 50% of 2 Ks and 30% of the K they share with DsY4. Seem to be an up and coming force, although I truthfully don’t know much about them. Will try to do a feature on them in the next issue.

Dominance does not a good tribe make. Merging, recruit-based tribes with shit leadership can have high dominance and still suck. Several 'top' tribes on this world prove this.

mrpointhore

To be fair, and accurate.

Side 1:
Tribes: Infect
Players: Saftig, Lord Rudolph
Side 2:
Tribes: XIII
Players: zoubo, count doomlord

Side 1: 122
Side 2: 57
Difference: 65

chart

Side 1: 909,317
Side 2: 405,137
Difference: 504,180

chart

DeletedUser5561

you need to include BOTH TT tribes and their "kicked to save stats" players..... those states are a bit off there mate... also, they declared on us... after they were already attacking, so again the stats are off there even more... nice attempt but if your this far off on our little rim drama then im not sure i can trust the rest of your posts... please do include the interviews next time... good idea for a thread though

we are not attention seekers. we are merely showing the world how bad the TT family is... get moving guys and collect your easy vils while you can

DeletedUser

you need to include BOTH TT tribes and their "kicked to save stats" players..... those states are a bit off there mate... also, they declared on us... after they were already attacking, so again the stats are off there even more... nice attempt but if your this far off on our little rim drama then im not sure i can trust the rest of your posts... please do include the interviews next time... good idea for a thread though

we are not attention seekers. we are merely showing the world how bad the TT family is... get moving guys and collect your easy vils while you can

Myself players are just crawling out of the woodwork to talk tough after 2/3 days of war.

DeletedUser

Add EsomR and DogCow in on TT/s side, then a different side emerges. They have made excellent progress.

DeletedUser45880

Myself players are just crawling out of the woodwork to talk tough after 2/3 days of war.

That is true we are, we are always working in the iron mines to try and catch up to you guys. Oh wait what's that you have 2000 more villages than us and you still can't pull off an OP.

Wow that's embarrassing.

Repinski

DsY4 vs ACE.F

In third place in the world we have Dsy4 who currently is making short work of the ACE Family; while I would love to say this is suprising, lets face it is a family tribe, it was bound to fail at some point. From the looks of it DsY4 may have to find a new challenge soon.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: ACE, ACE_KB, ACE2

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 10
Difference: 135

chart

Side 1: 1,135,029
Side 2: 83,920
Difference: 1,051,109

chart
[/SPOIL]

Two things. It's DSy4, please use our correct tag. Use spoilers to show stats. The tag for them on the externals is [SPOIL*][/*SPOIL] without the *'s. It makes things look much neater.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Two things. It's DSy4, please use our correct tag. Use spoilers to show stats. The tag for them on the externals is [SPOIL*][/*SPOIL] without the *'s. It makes things look much neater.

someone's desperate to get some posts up without an alias :lol:

(I guess by responding to that I am too,no the irony is not lost on me)

Repinski

someone's desperate to get some posts up without an alias :lol:

(I guess by responding to that I am too,no the irony is not lost to me)

Can't exactly say staying under alias has been anything more than a nuisance. You know me Ricky. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser103205

Haha didn't mean to upset people, was just wasting some time with the day. Will try to get more read before doing the next one.

DeletedUser

I applaud you trying. A little more research and you could have some great posts.

DeletedUser5561

it is indeed a great idea and I look forward to seeing more of these.

and for the record the TT.F and Myself stats look more like this once you add in the kicked members

Side 1:
Players: Birds of Paradise
Side 2:
Tribes: TT, TTs
Players: dog cow, EsomR

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 9
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 135,392
Side 2: 59,789
Difference: 75,603

chart

DeletedUser

it is indeed a great idea and I look forward to seeing more of these.

and for the record the TT.F and Myself stats look more like this once you add in the kicked members

Side 1:
Players: Birds of Paradise
Side 2:
Tribes: TT, TTs
Players: dog cow, EsomR

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 9
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 135,392
Side 2: 59,789
Difference: 75,603

chart

Those kicked members were originally from Myself and were in TTs for 6 days before being booted.

So basically Myself is bragging about taking out their ex tribe mates.

DeletedUser

Gotta hate it when tribes kick people just to save stats. :(
I agree on that part.
It just ruins the stats for the common people, who want to check easily what is going on, not analyzing every little piece of information to see who was where and when and when was who there. ^_^
Just my little opinnion, dont need to kill me, if i said something wrong tho >.>

K.

DeletedUser40113

Congrats on making perhaps the most biased World news i have ever seen, You need to go take a note out of Fruitfilled Evils book, And learn how to world news kid

-

Coffee Troll

You think this is biased? You aught to see some of my old blogs from a few years ago :lol:

DeletedUser45880

Those kicked members were originally from Myself and were in TTs for 6 days before being booted.

So basically Myself is bragging about taking out their ex tribe mates.

Yes they was in Myself. But TT recruited our top members to try and drag apart our tribe just like they have done many times before. We all know your tactics, our old members like EsomR and Dog Cow started attacking us, they had support as well from TT. Lennox came back to us. You cannot say we're bragging about taking out our ex tribe mates. When you guys treated them as one of your own, and just because we smashed them you act like they were never apart of TT.

DeletedUser

Didn't expect to see you here Rep! Swear every 2nd world i hear it's your last one and you're never going to play again :icon_redface: