World 73 Blog

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Would be nice if you kept it informative and to the point, that would probably last longer.

Feel free to take a look at past blogs. I keep them entertaining, informative, to the point not so much (sometimes you have to put 2 and 2 together) then other times is straight in your face. Hopefully you'll find that it's a style you enjoy

Always nice to have a good blogger! :icon_biggrin:

How about we start with information on all the premades that have joined?

Also, the ones that plan to join eventually.

We will certianly watch the pre-mades to see who implodes early, who has potential etc.

Thanks to all those who are old faces, fans, and the praise is always appreciated

Deleted User - 4669627

[1/8/2014 9:27:10 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: ubm, i am impressed with, much more for his forum presence than anything else
[1/8/2014 9:27:54 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: i would like to be in a world with ubm for more than a month, whether we could work together or not
[1/8/2014 9:28:01 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: playing a world that has ubm in the forums
[1/8/2014 9:28:03 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: is fun
[1/8/2014 9:30:48 AM] al haji rasul al masiha: i only care that we put on a hell of a show

welcome back, nice to have somebody to share a stage with

rachelle77

Took me 2 days to remember my forum login lol This should be interesting!

LikaSombodeee

That is epic :) currently on start of Series 6, Gotta love LOST, Son of a B**ch lol

The end is: They were dead the whole time

now you need to thank me for saving you like 20 hours of your life :icon_evil:

rachelle77

I love Lost too but you're going to be so disappointed by the way they end it... Honestly after season 5 the show just gets way too weird and then ends in utter disappointment.

LikaSombodeee

I love Lost too but you're going to be so disappointed by the way they end it... Honestly after season 5 the show just gets way too weird and then ends in utter disappointment.

lol, delete that post mate. The end is what makes the series so unique. They don't all get rescued and live happy forever so people don't like it, classic. I love it the way it is and wouldn't change a thing. well maybe some more hot girls, but that's extra

rachelle77

Matter of opinion that can be debated to the end of time, besides I'm not the one who gave away the ending :p

DeletedUser111495

The end is: They were dead the whole time

now you need to thank me for saving you like 20 hours of your life :icon_evil:

Not really, i have watched it all they way through 7 times, i already know the ending :p

And yes the ending was not great, felt like it dragged on abit, although im not complaining about extra footage...

Still my favourite T.V series alongside Dexter. The Music is amazing in LOST, beautifull...

Last edited:

DeletedUser107718

Although I could discuss these series you've just mentioned and many more for more than 48 hours straight I don't think that is what this topic is about, so let's get back to it. I support the idea of blogging about premades early on, maybe interviews with their leaders would be a fun read for example.

Thanks for blogging btw :).

DeletedUser

Yep, we need a Mod around these parts soon....Looking forward to the Blogs UBM, always entertaining!

DeletedUser

Blog looks like it will be very entertaining. I'm sure more premades will come forward soon. I know of a few that have just recently joined and the world is looking like it will be a good one!

DeletedUser

Now now. I've never been this excited in opening the world. Especially with a good blogger. Im excited to know who's tribe will be featured.

DeletedUser

i want to c some promising tribe leaders interview.. :) can u.. hmm.. can u..:icon_biggrin: