World 75 milestones

MR.MR

Yes, there are. I was simply helping him with one of his milestones, first to silver plunderer.

MR.MR

He'll probably set most of the milestones once we get past the initial startup stage, so he will keep updating it as long as he has a chance to keep pumping the bellows on his ego :D

DeletedUser64969

YogiBear first to 1k plunders
Myself second to 1k plunders (you can just list assholeclown as the account name)
I believe you were third to 1k plunders, Dave?

Yh thats the list i have so far ( from visable awards)

balubhai

Subject Achievement received: Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
Sent Jun 12, 2014 14:46:22
Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)

Plunder resources from other villages 1.000 times.

dont know whether you guys got your award before that time......

DeletedUser64969

Subject Achievement received: Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
Sent Jun 12, 2014 14:46:22
Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)

Plunder resources from other villages 1.000 times.

dont know whether you guys got your award before that time......

Yeah we got it a couple of days ago, were at like 4k now :p

DeletedUser

Immune if you're planning on keeping this updated have you thought about requesting and starting the updating maps for W75? I don't believe anyone has done it yet, which is quite surprising as normally someone does fairly quickly.
I would, but I doubt I'll be playing this world too long so I couldn't keep the maps updated with families.

DeletedUser

Immune if you're planning on keeping this updated have you thought about requesting and starting the updating maps for W75? I don't believe anyone has done it yet, which is quite surprising as normally someone does fairly quickly.
I would, but I doubt I'll be playing this world too long so I couldn't keep the maps updated with families.

Somebody else has suggested it, yes. However, it is still too early to really need them. I mean, I'm sure we could get them if you really want, just need an updater, and still wouldn't do much use, seeing as it's not noble time yet.

DeletedUser102694

Update for this post. Gingagod2 actually was second to reach 1k points. I was third ;P honesty hour :p

DeletedUser100646

You've seen everyone's timestamps then Innocence? Or are we assuming only somebody in the top50 could of ~possibly~ got it?

Eh, not that I'm rly gonna argue the point, doubt most would of even kept the report.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64969

You've seen everyone's timestamps then Innocence? Or are we assuming only somebody in the top50 could of ~possibly~ got it?

Eh, not that I'm rly gonna argue the point, doubt most would of even kept the report.

I've kept all my achievements :p, it's funny when you look back within a couple of months

DeletedUser100646

well, you should be keeping everyone's, being as you're keeping score, so to speak ;)

couple of months? i'll need a nap by then.

DeletedUser64969

well, you should be keeping everyone's, being as you're keeping score, so to speak ;)

couple of months? i'll need a nap by then.

Well if all the competitors want to forward me there awards as they get them i will store them all and work out who get's what, obviously i'm never going to be 100% right due to hidden awards and such, but for the majority of the people getting these awards they have there awards open and not hidden anyway as they don't care who knows as there good enough that people knowing there farming makes no difference lol.

send to two nerds one account

DeletedUser103537

Well guess Dave will be a bit surprised. Two nerds one account yippy hoping first to million I think. Two nerds one account

Sent Jun 17, 2014 03:47:36
Robber (Silver - Level 3)

Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.

View your achievements

DeletedUser64969

2nd to 1 million hauled is rank 19 in awards with it hidden :(