World 75 milestones

DeletedUser111085

So much hate, people are just jealous that they did not get the award, if he has wasted a noble on a barb then surely thats him who will suffer, dont get why people cry over it, let the poor guy have his award :)

DeletedUser108623

I have another noble. :)

the cost to me is about 8 hours farming. and the cost to everyone else is that i have another village to make more nobles from.

DeletedUser

Congrats mike, but you won't be making nobles in that village for a LONG time... lol.

I think this topic is all about perspective. If you want to chase the awards, which is fine, then go for it. Some awards are set up for start up players, while others are designed for long term players like myself.

Some players clearly would be quietly jealous as they may have been racing for the first nobling themselves, whilst other players may not be interested in the award or the glory. These players may consider it to be a waste of a noble.

I myself have always thought of it as a short term gain but a long term hinderance, as a small first nobling will take forever to develop. With this said, my goals are different to others. I don't want to be the first one to noble someone in a world. I'd prefer to be the last person to noble someone in the world.

Again, congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64969

Congrats mike, but you won't be making nobles in that village for a LONG time... lol.

I think this topic is all about perspective. If you want to chase the awards, which is fine, then go for it. Some awards are set up for start up players, while others are designed for long term players like myself.

Some players clearly would be quietly jealous as they may have been racing for the first nobling themselves, whilst other players may not be interested in the award or the glory. These players may consider it to be a waste of a noble.

I myself have always thought of it as a short term gain but a long term hinderance, as a small first nobling will take forever to develop. With this said, my goals are different to others. I don't want to be the first one to noble someone in a world. I'd prefer to be the last person to noble someone in the world.

Again, congrats.

Thinking more or less the same thing, I haven't even built academy yet, think i'm only person in top 20 without an acad.

DeletedUser

Some Tribe awards (99% sure, may be one or two where i mixed up 2 tribes rankings but not much other error)
250k Points
1. Arrow
2. Hood
3. Norse
4. ~TBD~
5. Fubar

10k Average
1. Arrow
2. Norse
3. TBD
4. Fubar

75 villages
1. Arrow
2. Hood
3. ~TBD~
4. Fart
5. Norse

500k ODA
1. Apes
2. @Night
3. Hood
4. Jager
5. Arrow

250k ODD
4. -Mw-
5. GOT

One million ODT
2. HOOD

Last edited by a moderator:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
.Puff The Magic Dragon.

1st to 100k ODD

44410ff4a91f5f0e206c543f8686eb2e.png

DeletedUser103352

Looks like all the attention that Norse was getting finally turned into attacks from concerned neighbors :D