World 76 Newspaper! (looking for help)

setorines

Oh goodness... I wish I were important enough to be interviewed. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser107233

i think i was interviewed for the paper back in W37 with Chess lol that was a while ago

setorines

Lol I'm no one important, but I don't tend to tell my IGN on externals until I decide how serious of a world it is. Right now I'm co-player free and as such I don't think it'll be all that serious, but who knows. lol

DeletedUser111495

Lol I'm no one important, but I don't tend to tell my IGN on externals until I decide how serious of a world it is. Right now I'm co-player free and as such I don't think it'll be all that serious, but who knows. lol

You mean all the time you are doing shit you wont say your name but the minute you are top of the rankings you wont mind sharing? only cowards hide there names...

setorines

It's not that I have to be top of the leader boards. As it is I have a 4 day late start, am playing solo, have used less than 1k prem, and am in the top 200. It's that if i get bored with the world and decide to quit i dont get all of that "you bailed cause you couldn't take it" bull crap. If I choose to take the world seriously and stick around then fine. I'll go ahead and post which alias I'm using.

DeletedUser111495

So kinda what i am saying to a small degree, you will post what account you are on only if you are doing well...

setorines

No, if I'm doing poorly, but choose to stick around anyways I won't bother avoiding telling people who I am. It's just too early to know if I plan to stay or not. lol

DeletedUser107233

theres the first headline for your paper dwarven the disbanding of tp1 lol

DeletedUser

t.p.1 was noob tribe with no good recruitment policy. They disbanded for good.

It takes lot of time to put a good newspaper/newsletter together. But, I don't think there is enough drive in people for that. No progress has been shown yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

t.p.1 was noob tribe with no good recruitment policy. They disbanded for good. It takes lot of time to put a good newspaper/newsletter together. But, I don't think there is enough drive in people for that. No progress has been shown yet.

What? You went from t.p.1 to the newspaper in the same sentence without a proper transition. So again, what?

DeletedUser

What? You went from t.p.1 to the newspaper in the same sentence without a proper transition. So again, what?

I think it is self explanatory what I have posted. While it seems I might have some grammatical issues, you do seem to have some analytical issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

I think it is self explanatory what I have posted. While it seems I might have some grammatical issues, you do seem to have some analytical issues.

Or maybe I'm still drunk from my 21st birthday and I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and not assume the obvious...which is that you are trying to insult this paper. :|

setorines

I think the paper is a great idea... and I'm bored. feel free to message me on skype if you need any help DK

DeletedUser13939

It seems we still have the same problem as before. Name? ;-;

DeletedUser

Or maybe I'm still drunk from my 21st birthday and I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and not assume the obvious...which is that you are trying to insult this paper. :|

I am not insulting. I am just saying it will take too much effort. :)