World 8 Forum goes barb.

DeletedUser

anyone want to bet Laura doesn't monitor these forums?...someone do something inappropriate to see how long it takes for her to notice :D

aurora nyte

I lol @ all the posts above....

So what's happening in W8 now? I saw my old tribe KNT now has rank1 WOOT!

DeletedUser

As far as I understand it, KNT and [DT] are grinding down on fenix and FD.

It will be either KNR or [DT] who win this world.

DeletedUser

Aha! It took 2 days...so if I test you...and pass...do I get pics??? :D :p

DeletedUser

well if you win...I'd probably get banned....so you wouldn't really win anything :D

bronzl

heh, good too see some nice old faces here, good to keep in touch guys,

respect,

bronzl

DeletedUser

Speaking of old faces, anyone remember Jace Deathbringer? I just finished a comic that shows the crazy @#%#@ in action :D.

Keep in mind the only similarities between the comic characters and the TW players is just their names....the comic version isn't suppose to reflect who the player was.

Since I think the blood in it prevents me from posting it directly in these forums. Take a look at the following link

http://www.fearstavern.com/series/fearMS12.png

Quite an improvement over my older work eh?

...also, it's an ongoing series so don't expect this one comic to have a beginning, middle and end.

DeletedUser

Still plugging away MSJ? Honestly, you'd be trying to plug your site at the funeral of a fellow player given the chance..

Tricky557

people should spam this place just to add new topics into it...

if it's dead anyway why not go crazy with the sharpie?

DeletedUser

Still plugging away MSJ? Honestly, you'd be trying to plug your site at the funeral of a fellow player given the chance..

If I was really looking to plug my site, I'd go into the newer worlds' forums, not a dead forum.

I just really thought people around here would appreciate that latest comic. I'm quite proud of it :D

DeletedUser

Well - I am getting hammered by F.D. atm....only a few players, but I'm really playing half-muled.... although I think they all are too...at least it's getting my O/D up since I don't expect to get up to my old record for ranking for overall score anyway. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, well it looks like I am finally not barbed on the forum myself, my W8 account, unfortunately, will be unable to say the same. Guess I just came to pay my respects for the funeral.