World 80 Blog discussion thread

DeletedUser114869

Thank you for the compliments. As far as the content of your post - Which part was not accurate? The timeline with Jager was basic, and stated to be events as I know them - I don't think the events are different, rather it's probable more information ( that i did not get into for reasons of it being from one source) surrounding the events would be volunteered?

It is quite easy to call it a tale of fiction without supplying any proof. Can Invict provide proof that they should be looked at as an honest and upstanding tribe? I think the readers would enjoy listening! I am not convinced but am willing to change position if the evidence suggests it!

I have proof, the diplomacy we have with them is actually a decent one. They reacted when one of their members went rogue and attacked. I respect any tribe that is willing to react in respect to diplomatic relations. Since then we have not had one issue. I will say that you did try and invoke me to go to war with invict. I chose not to because I know the players of Jager and they were rimmed by just one person on 79. The reason I know this is the player is in my tribe: http://www.twstats.com/en79/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=320950&type=all&oldtribe=10&pn=-1

Nice Try in trying to provoke a war though UBM to get yourself something to write.
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have proof, the diplomacy we have with them is actually a decent one. They reacted when one of their members went rogue and attacked. I respect any tribe that is willing to react in respect to diplomatic relations. Since then we have not had one issue. I will say that you did try and invoke me to go to war with invict. I chose not to because I know the players of Jager and they were rimmed by just one person on 79. The reason I know this is the player is in my tribe: http://www.twstats.com/en79/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=320950&type=all&oldtribe=10&pn=-1

Nice Try in trying to provoke a war though UBM to get yourself something to write.
giphy.gif

So what you are saying is that your little amount of diplomatic relationship saved turns that article into a total piece of fiction? Not even close. You were not mentioned by name in the blog only your situation which I accurately detailed in the discussion thread once questioned about it.

This doesn't change the talk about preparing for certian tribes that are currently NAP'd. Ones that need to be put off till later. Nowhere in the article did i condone or condemn these actions. I offer the world a perspective. Each tribe is allowed to act how they want and my or any other blog members articles can't enforce that. Letting Snowfangz respond is new for me as a writer. I thought it would be appropriate and the responses were well thought out and well written.

The facts remain - Invict cannot be trusted by every tribe that has diplomacy because they almost have half the world's players in some form of diplomacy. For your case it worked out, for Jagers case it didn't. For other tribes, time will tell. Will Afterlife be put off until after Jager, is Gods now doing the attacking on Invicts behalf to soften them up. Was that part of the diplomatic agreement?

I did however see Invict and Jager going head to head as predicted in the first blog. I was approached by them before I got involved at all. Now as far as my involvement. Does it help the ratings? Sure it does, did I put Gents and Jager in a room and lay out some options. Of course I did. Was it fun to see how each tribe reacted - absolutely.

One party was gung ho, rushed into battle before tying thier shoes.
The other remained collected, thought about it and made a choice to secure their borders with diplomacy.

Keep up the discussion!

DeletedUser99565

You, UBM, should watch your tone when you talk to Blue.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108402

Would like to see a top 20 or 25 tribes done by you UBM :)

An Bhoran

+1

That would be interesting. There might be some promising tribes outside of the top 20 that are quietly going about building a strong base from which to play from.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I really liked the burger UBM. Could you put more pictures of food up? It helps me decide what to cook.

Great read!

DeletedUser

Let's not forget; We had a NAP with Jager, and they started hitting us, then we canceled the NAP....

What part of that is at all bad on our part? if anything Jager are the untrustworthy ones.

DeletedUser92753

I just wonder why Invict finds the need for so much diplomacy at this stage. Trustworthiness aside, it seems excessive.

DeletedUser

no, we are sorting things out in our East, so we thought it best to secure our West... it's fairly simple.

DeletedUser95698

Yo, this has to be the most lit forum i have ever read on TW.

DeletedUser

Are you confirming that diplomacy map is a true representation of Invict's diplomacy?

no not at all! it has been drastically exaggerated, most of the article that was written was factually incorrect.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I obviously have some of it by word of mouth and other information i have received by seeing it with my own eyes. Could it be misinformation for the whole tribe in case of possible leaks? Possibly...

per my blog

I stated that represents the "marked" diplomacy -

I believe that much of that diplomacy is not correct because what tribe in the top ranked position would be so insecure to have that much diplomacy?

DeletedUser

you also failed to collect information from out side of things... totally siding with Jager and attempting to get Gents to launch on us also...
you're a parasite :)

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you also failed to collect information from out side of things... totally siding with Jager and attempting to get Gents to launch on us also...
you're a parasite :)

How cute - resorting to insults already?

You are repeating information that has already been posted/stated therefore i can only see it as trolling for a desired reaction.

I don't see what your point is? You are attempting to damage my credibility instead of defending your tribe's credibility which you have every right to do but it's not going catch. Nothing I wrote was outlandish, that far off the mark, and opinions are opinions. Is it my opinion that Invict will screw some people over, yeah it is. Is it my opinion Invict will be in the top 10 in a months time. No it's not

I will certainly put some work into this although i might have to skip Invict since everything i know about them is allegedly a lie

Last edited: