World 80 Blog discussion thread

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
I dont see why invict cant just post some proof of their own if they care so much what people think by reading UBM's blog.

DeletedUser105475

I dont see why invict cant just post some proof of their own if they care so much what people think by reading UBM's blog.

What "proof" are you looking for? Check twstats, Jager hit and nobled us first.
As for the issue with Gents, the member infracting the NAP has been dealt with.

So what else do you want?

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That wasn't really a blog it was more of an agenda against INVICT (Im not a fan of them either).

Very one sided, the only positive reviews I see are coming from the REGIME tribe and mods/mod fanboys.

Its all good, you can always try again next time

660635d643f424feefa0a16344cfb486.png

Hey, remember that time you were wrong about what wasn't a blog? I really am not sure why you are so anti-ubm. It's been that way since I started the announcement thread. Feel free to pm me and explain how i've slighted you in the past. Maybe part of a tribe that received a facepalm award or you are a little sore from something else? Either way feel free to talk it out with me.

The very least it did was bring some life into the forums. So thank you UBM.

Been playing awhile now and used to just read and not actually have an account on these forums. Opinions are opinions, man up and take some time to write your own opinion (or propaganda). It is a strategy just as much to use the externals as it is another player inside of a tribe to cause issues. (Which I am going to say that I don't care which this is, it's a good read and done well, wetter it be truth or lie.)

If you are marking half the world under nap just so your members know what is arround them, which is dumb in my opinion if it is so that nobody attacks such players until you finish your business elsewhere that is smart.
Smart if it is a waiting list like others have stated.

Also a side note: UBM you should have just posted this as its own invictus thread instead of inside of your UBM blog. But that is just one persons opinion and I do enjoy reading something new on the forums.

Thank you for your post. I appreciate you taking the time and sharing your opinion in a sensible matter. I chose to release this as an article because that's the way i'd like to handle the blog rather than one big episode each time. I thought bringing in SnowFangz from Invict to answer some questions would keep it versatile as an article. He answered the questions in a very professional fashion. I do however thank you for your opinion.

Yes, rank 1 will make headlines first, but it isn't a bloggers job to trash them. It is there job to get the story out and from both sides, which he did, but he goes on, like i said before, to trash them.

Thank you, I think?

I guess I'm really missing the part where I trashed them. A lot is being made out of the article accusing me of writing a total hate letter to invict. I stated that I had information from one side of things, I stated some of the information posted in their every day forums could me to mislead. I left those options open and didn't hide that information. I didn't declare the blog as gospel and myself as holier than thou. (savior of the forums, maybe) but not holier than thou. I hear a lot about me trashing invict, and just didn't see where. The question remains unanswered. Can they be trusted? Thats the question only a few have answered. Gents say yes, curious what other tribes have to say. I don't think they can maintain the amount of diplomacy they have right now in a months time. How is that trashing? All these are not directed at you but at anyone simply stating - UBM you trashed invict for a purpose. I'm writing, i'm having fun I'm not promoting anything having to do with the tribe I'm a member of.

We're not? Might as well make it Regime's blog now shall we.

Hey remember that time you were wrong about the blog having anything to do with Regime?

You kiddin'? I'm having a blast roasting some kids on the forums

Hey remember that time you barely had a match lit and claimed you were roasting some kids on the forums?

Cool, I'm not handing him an infarction because he discussed an one sided blog, like i will now for making a double post, nor will I ban him from ever doing it again. If you refer to my previous posts I said maybe next time, meaning I'm looking forward in reading your next thread but lets hope its not as shit as this one. (shit wasn't used in an offensive way here Earl pl0x no yellow cards)

And, this is a discussion thread amirite? So i havve the right of feedback whether it was positive or negative. (I liked the first post more, nobody gave me shit about liking it)

Tuff love

I really don't want this entire post to be all about you ... but you've made it pretty clear you want to come get vocal. I appreciate it, I appreciate the liveliness, I like that you have an opinon. What i don't appreciate is how you want to keep saying one thing over and over without actually supporting the opinion. Will i write things that people will disagree with sure, will they fuss over them, sometimes. Will every article be like that, I hope not, but if you are going to come out and get loud on the forums, come correct. Make it less about me and more about what was written. Same offer applies as earlier, or like Earl suggested, put your own pieces together! I'd read them.

It's hard to defend my tribe when your opinion is so Biased UBM...

After all that is all your blog is, opinions... It's all slander against us and totally one sided!
The world will go on, and ultimately I feel sorry for those that entertain these notions.
We as a tribe are solid, and are a trust worthy group, with a tribe of 80+ members do you not think there would have been outrage that we broke our word? Of course there would have been! It was infact Jager that broke the NAP not us.

The point of the NAP isn't a permanent agreement and they do come to an end. so long as we break out NAPS within the terms agreed prior to it being conceived then there shouldn't be any reason for people to be having a tizzy.

Fair response except the part where you word slander. I'm still waiting to point out what in the blog that was said that is trashing Invict unfairly.

The stickiest situation is actually one that I predicted in the first blog. "INVICT vs JAGER." This situation is not as cut and dry as some others but the basic timeline as I know it is as follows.

1. Invict and Jager have NAP
  2. Kate02, nicco, johnnywho, Yenisher, LuciusV, mike m, Darkbloodysoul09, arvesh96 arrive from NUTS
  3. Invict claims some of these are targets or previous enemies - Jager asks for proof
  4. Talks break down and Invict move to noble Kate02 successfully
  5. NAP over after dialogue

This is a very basic overview because posting the conversations from only one side and point of view would not be fair to INVICT - so I emailed Snowfangz who handles Invicts diplomacy -

I very clearly state that the conversations and timeline are from one point of view which is why i allowed snowfangz to respond to claims made against his tribe. I keep re-reading to try and find where I've trashed this tribe in the way some of you are claiming. No one has responded to the claims made about not being able to attack Afterlife at this point. No one has responded to Gods turning attacks on Afterlife as soon as they made a diplomatic move with Invict. Instead some posters have just come and said Hey UBM, unfair article, you are trashing them, but we aren't going talk about what was actually said in the blog.

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105475

Okay, as i am sure everyone is aware by now, we can ignore Kate being nobled, as that village was gifted to Gavin. So we got one noble after being hit before they fully went in to attacking, taking 6 villages before we could react. Notice before we could react. They had prepared for this, obviously.

P.S you never told me what proof you would like :)

DeletedUser117694

wheres all the news for the rest of the world im sick of your drama in K55..... I thought drama lama was in K44

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Okay, as i am sure everyone is aware by now, we can ignore Kate being nobled, as that village was gifted to Gavin. So we got one noble after being hit before they fully went in to attacking, taking 6 villages before we could react. Notice before we could react. They had prepared for this, obviously.

P.S you never told me what proof you would like :)

When Kate was nobled, did INVICT talk to Jager about it--just curious? Did Jager approve that noble?

Also, there was another noble before they attacked back.

What about this one?

DeletedUser112079

Regime are a bad tribe who's players spend loads of pp on mines and then get nobled by 3 nobles and get threads made about them lol

DeletedUser

Regime are a bad tribe who's players spend loads of pp on mines and then get nobled by 3 nobles and get threads made about them lol

We have a thread?! Where is it?! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser112079

Idk was deleted I guess, was made when prometheus (twenty-five) got rekt. Was kind of abusive iirc.

d4m0

Prometheus is twenty-five? :eek:

Nice blog UBM, as a fellow dabbler in the art of writing I approve of your style (Y) and anyone who accuses that article of bias is either blind or biased themselves and trying to bluster up a smokescreen to hide it :icon_rolleyes: