World 80 Blog discussion thread

N00ble

Reaction score
Its a bit like going out, beating up a Hobo to near death, then inviting him back to your house to stay, you know he's going to steal everything you have then trash the rest when he gets the chance.

DeletedUser114869

You cannot even compare Gents to MvDC, we were not at war with Invict as we were allied. They were unhappy with leadership that was currently running them (Midget Bikini and SnowFangz). I spoke to drunken Professional because he was inquiring about adding some terms to the alliance and during this time he was getting fed up with the lack of leadership in Invict. He spoke to Afraid of the dark about about possibly merging with Gents. I took interest in the option as we know people will leave and go in this game. We were never at war, we were more friendly with one another than anything except for a few cross-nobling issues. The only tribe we are warring SBAR right now and it is going fairly well:
image.php

So before you start claiming that we are only recruiting for rank 1 is pure horse shit. I could careless whose rank one right now as that is not when it means anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92954

MvDC werent at WAR with anyone and have only been in one war and that was Pirates, who declared on us for the reason they wanted more rum... MvDC just attack who isnt Blue... With FARM alot of good players came to us after they seen what we were doing to their tribe members... and with WOOT a lot of exceptional sniping was going on in their tribe from our Trains... the aim of the game to have the best players to take the tribe forward and that is what we are trying to do at MvDC.

DeletedUser95698

MvDC werent at WAR with anyone and have only been in one war and that was Pirates, who declared on us for the reason they wanted more rum... MvDC just attack who isnt Blue... With FARM alot of good players came to us after they seen what we were doing to their tribe members... and with WOOT a lot of exceptional sniping was going on in their tribe from our Trains... the aim of the game to have the best players to take the tribe forward and that is what we are trying to do at MvDC.

So basically you're going to take in anyone who can snipe your trains? I guess everyone in Gents is eventually going to be in MvDC.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its a bit like going out, beating up a Hobo to near death, then inviting him back to your house to stay, you know he's going to steal everything you have then trash the rest when he gets the chance.

Ouch, beating up a hobo is to much why beat him anyway...Lol* Ur co-playing HTM how they doing?

DeletedUser95698

Yeah your horrible choice of sports teams will be the next thing we mass recruit

So i shouldn't be a fan of the teams of the state I live in? What makes my choice horrible? What makes your choice so great? How does the teams i like have anything to do with this game? You're irrelevant, please proceed to log out your computer, and put it up for sale on ebay.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So i shouldn't be a fan of the teams of the state I live in? What makes my choice horrible? What makes your choice so great? How does the teams i like have anything to do with this game? You're irrelevant, please proceed to log out your computer, and put it up for sale on ebay.
It would probably catch more on ebay than Jeter's glove ;)
So quick to rage, I was just trying to get under your ignorant skin. New Yorkers are very typical.
Anyway, I look forward to the next blog release

DeletedUser92954

So basically you're going to take in anyone who can snipe your trains? I guess everyone in Gents is eventually going to be in MvDC.

Yeah thats not what i said... but take from it what you will... reason people stay off these forums as its negative bull... you cant please everyone im afraid and these forums are usually just insults... i respect Gents for being were they are... and they look an exceptional tribe but yet im sure people will find a fault in them too... i would love to see this perfect tribe everyone expects in these forums

Rant over :p

Smokn

Would Ampac be playing w80? I think I remember you being right next to me on w20. I don't think we ever got around to killing eachother though. Maybe now?!

DeletedUser67772

should have put that a few days ago before my tribe hit top 20 lol