World 80 Blog discussion thread

DeletedUser95698

rumor has it that blogs were supposed to be posted weekly...and the lie detector test determined that was a lie

DeletedUser84793

rumor has it that blogs were supposed to be posted weekly...and the lie detector test determined that was a lie

Rumor has it.. the Bugz tribe hurt his feelings and he quit making blogs that bore us!!!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser84793

really man? you are such low class lying in this new updated blog! I thought maybe you would come at me or our tribe Bugz in a strait up war of words...but never would i think you would stump so low to lie through your teeth just so it fits you!..well my little booger eater...players who been active on these forums and knows the score will know what you say was a lie,They will know the truth and the only ones who will back you is simply our haters. Lets get one thing strait right now..The Bugz is a well run tribe...and we are here to stay. your blogs has become trash and their is no true facts...I would not believe what you say about any tribe in this world now that we know you would stoop so low..and basically made your weekly blogs a waste of time reading. You have no honor and your a disgrace when it comes to giving people facts in your garbage you post. no respect..hate me or my tribe all you want..but if your going to do blogs for the TW W80...at least have the balls to not lie and tell the truth..just no respect for you what so ever. very sad indeed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
really man? you are such low class lying in this new updated blog! I thought maybe you would come at me or our tribe Bugz in a strait up war of words...but never would i think you would stump so low to lie through your teeth just so it fits you!..well my little booger eater...players who been active on these forums and knows the score will know what you say was a lie will know the truth and the only ones who will back you is simply our haters. Lets get one thing strait right now..The Bugz is a well run tribe...and we are here to stay. your blogs has become trash and their is no true facts...I would not believe what you say about our any tribe in this world now that we know you would stoop so low..and basically made your weekly blogs a waste of time reading. You have no honor and your a disgrace when it comes to giving people facts in your garbage you post. no respect..hate me or my tribe all you want..but if your going to do blogs for the TW W80...at least have the balls to not lie and tell the truth..just no repect for you what so ever. very sad indeed!

Maybe you read a blog that I didn't?

1. What lies?
2. Never said Bugz was a poorly run tribe
3. No true facts? That's obviously not a true fact
4. No hate thrown towards your tribe
5. You just became Public Enemy Number 1 for Undead Billy Mays and that's not a fun place to be

Thanks for playing

DeletedUser84793

1. What lies?
5. You just became Public Enemy Number 1 for Undead Billy Mays and that's not a fun place to be

Thanks for playing

you first start off with a miss quote from me which started your blog off with lies..then 2 second gap noble train..then you did not even added the CC stats which was apart of the war..and now is no more. you lied through your teeth. and as for me being public Enemy number 1..that's nothing new...but you im not concern with..because you bore me! nice try..but you failed. all in all..was really a poor blog that seems to fit your character..keep up the lies...I could care less..just thought you would have more class then that.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was actually sitting an account that had left Bugz with 300 plus incomings (mostly sword speed from you which were fairly easy to just hit ignore since nobody attacks with sword speed anything) I did tag multi second noble trains. Possibly get your own facts straight before coming onto the thread calling me a liar.

I stated that I included only the stats between Bugz and Llamas which you guys were leading at the time of the post. A tribe that joins gets four villages capped and then leaves is hardly a contribution to the war nor does it have really anything to do with Llamas and Bugz caps. I also chose to leave out the IT caps on Bugz which throws more caps to the Llamas side... sooooo wheres the problem?

You try so hard to talk about how your "bored" with the blogs and everything I write yet you were one of the first to read and the first to respond on the new post

I invite you to keep replying, posting your posts, they are good for forum activity. I encourage differing views and debate. However when you want to come out here screaming lies and calling the blog trash then you aren't contributing anything inteligent especially since you're wrong. I remember not long ago similar stuff was said about a tribe called Invict and I was accused of quite a few things... till I was right and then there were a few recants. I'm not the enemy you want to make out here in public land - there are quite a few people that can speak to that...

Look, I was gonna go easy on you and not to hurt your feelings
But your only going to get this one chance
Something's wrong, I can feel it
Just a feeling I've got, like something's about to happen, but I don't know what
If that means, what I think it means, you're in trouble, big trouble,

Ignoramus of the Law

If I were you Stealthy, I would thank UBM that he kept the statistics so straighforward. If we were to be honest, we might add Detrimental and Keeper13 which would kill your war stats as they were nobled by IT and a bit by Llamas. But were either dismissed, either left.

DeletedUser116463

Lol gosh 400Kpp , 169 pages, 8K/load, 8k consumed/3pages.

My man UBM, since im not playing this game anymore, i forgot to give you this screenshot.

szDjL13.jpg

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Great read once again UBM, felt like a long wait but it was well worth it. Do we know if that pp was bought or if it was farmed off previous worlds? Cause that is a crazy amount. Also from the looks of things the top 5 borders are getting closer and closer so we might see some more conflicts heating up in the next few weeks.

d4m0

PP was bought, the guy's previous duke said he was a millionaire and to be honest I doubt anyone's ever farmed 400k off a world. My best was 120k and that was in extremely exceptional circumstances. Honestly I expected my share of that to keep my going for the rest of my tw career, it's pretty sad that someone's used so much just to get rank 1 in a world early.

Ignoramus of the Law

PP was bought, the guy's previous duke said he was a millionaire and to be honest I doubt anyone's ever farmed 400k off a world. My best was 120k and that was in extremely exceptional circumstances. Honestly I expected my share of that to keep my going for the rest of my tw career, it's pretty sad that someone's used so much just to get rank 1 in a world early.

Damn... 120k :)) And I was impressed with the 12k of a guy from my tribe.

DeletedUser95698

Good read this week. As for who gents is warring...You're a blogger, do some digging and you'll find out.

DeletedUser116253

QQ all the time no maps to look at rumour has it ill commit harry carry by the end of the day :p

DeletedUser116253

nothing nickjer maps are down always take alook things change daily early world im abit gutted thought id take this moment to start posting again

and ive started reading the externals thats how bored i am alot of flaming nothings changed since w6 it seems :p

just looking round to explain wat i said would be depressin i just got outta bed :p

DeletedUser117703

1. What lies?

Thanks for playing

Number 5 is just epic :D

DeletedUser67772

Billy <3 i thought i was public enemy number 1.
you cheating on me with this stealthy guy? sending attacks at him too? shame on you.

DeletedUser84793

Billy <3 i thought i was public enemy number 1.
you cheating on me with this stealthy guy? sending attacks at him too? shame on you.

Being on billy mays list of public enemy number 1 is not much of an honor..so by all means you can have the title..if you like the fact of being notice by a huge noob of the game or in his thoughts that don't count for anything...you can have it...it means nothing to me! Cheers.