World 80 Blog discussion thread

DeletedUser82687

Being on billy mays list of public enemy number 1 is not much of an honor..so by all means you can have the title..if you like the fact of being notice by a huge noob of the game or in his thoughts that don't count for anything...you can have it...it means nothing to me! Cheers.

It means nothing but you have to bring it up...........
me wonders if you be a bit upset LOL

DeletedUser84793

It means nothing but you have to bring it up...........
me wonders if you be a bit upset LOL

The only time i get upset is when I care about something that matters..This don't matter..:icon_razz: The only thing that matters is my duke Kirk's commands on the field of play...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82687

The only time i get upset is when I care about something that matters..This don't matter..:icon_razz:
OK then it doent matter but you keep speaking about it so Me thinks you are being economical with the truth :p

DeletedUser1082

Stealthy there's a very simple lesson you have to learn on these forums about respect: It's earned. You do something impressive ingame, you do something impressive on the forums, you gain respect. If you post like a baby with nothing coherent, valuable or intelligent to add to any conversation you're part of, you don't get it. Drop the ego complex, drop the irritating behaviour, and work out a way to be impressive.

UBM, great post, very interesting, would love to see some ops or skirmishes covered in more detail, like you said the fun times are coming, let's get them on the forums!

DeletedUser84793

Stealthy there's a very simple lesson you have to learn on these forums about respect: It's earned. You do something impressive ingame, you do something impressive on the forums, you gain respect. If you post like a baby with nothing coherent, valuable or intelligent to add to any conversation you're part of, you don't get it. Drop the ego complex, drop the irritating behaviour, and work out a way to be impressive.

UBM, great post, very interesting, would love to see some ops or skirmishes covered in more detail, like you said the fun times are coming, let's get them on the forums!

Do i sound like i got an ego complex? lol I did not notice this..I'll try to tone it down a bit...:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You call yourself "lord" stealthy. I think a complex is implied. :icon_wink:

Also great blog post UBM. Will be interested to see what moves AL have in the bag as their spread seems to limit them greatly.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You call yourself "lord" stealthy. I think a complex is implied. :icon_wink:

Also great blog post UBM. Will be interested to see what moves AL have in the bag as their spread seems to limit them greatly.

They are about to have a very interesting move - I think it's called "ninja vanish"

Smokn

Pretty good read. Bonus points for making Stealthy rage. Thanks for taking the time to do these, looking forward to the next one.

DeletedUser

They are about to have a very interesting move - I think it's called "ninja vanish"

Well considering they are surrounded by Gents and MVxDC they are going to need to. (or maybe they are surrounding them?) o_O Maybe the plan is to eat the sandwich Gents has provided them and hope there is no pickle in their plan. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser117168

fun read, impressively I enjoy see stealthy (my tribe mate) mad, after all this is just a game.. you guys are taking stuff way to seriously.. the world is what, 1 month old? lots is still to happen, and i expect to be here to watch ;) good luck to all in the bugz-llamas war.

DeletedUser84793

Not really mad...just don't like some one who lies..smack talk very cool...lies not so much! :icon_twisted:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
e69e35305a4e33fd02b53cde9bcf6777.png

DeletedUser44759

going to need to look wider afield for next edition UBM?

Keep up good work :)

monstaz2

This is the best blog I've seen on TW, well researched. Thank you for doing this Billy

DeletedUser92753

Excited for the next edition. Any preview of what we may expect for topics? I have a guess at who wins Facepalm award :lol:

DeletedUser117703

Regime forums must be fun looking at how you put things UBM :D