World 80 in dire need of VALOR

DeletedUser

dictator.jpg

tank.jpg
troops.jpg
nukes.jpg

All hail the mighty Regime. Rank 1 in all it's power and glory. Many a foe have met their fate at the gates of the MOTHERLAND.
:icon_twisted: Radical Dictator and his minions deliver swift "justice" as they see fit. The latest judgment imposed upon world 80 has been the destruction of Thinblueline and his tribe of merry Gentlemen.

crying.jpg

Thinblueline so distraught over his losses disbanded and committed suicide. Many cried out for a savior and lo, Kirk the leader of the Bug Army has answered their prayers. Join us and you will be spare he proclaims.

trench.gif

But there are those who rebuke this mass merging ideal... the tattered souls who have risen from the trenches to form a new faction.

One of honor...

24hours.png

:icon_rolleyes: And yet we are the ones labeled refugees...

refuge.png

declaration.png

Well we have a message for World 80...

Valor.png

We are VALOR!

Every day is a constant struggle
Full of test and self doubt
We're like a wildfire spreading, hotter, faster, stronger
You'll never put us out!

When you see the smoke rising in the distance
be warned, were coming
With one ear to the ground, hear it's rumbling
We're here to infuse hope in the hopeless
To teach love to those who have never been shown it

We're flying high on wings of integrity
Defusing all forms of modern day misanthropy

We will not be shaken
We are the voice of this generation

Our nation is falling
And we're rising higher every day
Join us, take part in this community
This world has so many questions
We have the answer they need

Blood bought salvation
All they have to do is receive
The crowds will gather
Just to watch us burn
Just to watch us burn

We're flying high on wings of integrity
Defusing all forms of modern day misanthropy
We will not be shaken
We are the voice of this generation

Staying true to all that we believe
With a brand new sense of unity
With our numbers growing larger
Hear our voices stretching farther

You can kill us all
But you can't kill a spark in the minds of a revolution

Together, we can accomplish so much more
Together... We are the cure

We are the cure
To this dying world

invasion.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it was removed by the mods as were most of my pictures in this repost. at least someone gets me ;)

to anyone i seriously offended, this was not my intention and i'm deeply sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

If you're going to consider us refugees then you must consider the ones who joined SIN and Dest. refugees as well.
Just saying.

DeletedUser

back door deals in tribal wars? that never happens :lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you're going to consider us refugees then you must consider the ones who joined SIN and Dest. refugees as well.
Just saying.

Firstly, 'must' assumes you know and understand our opinions. You don't.

An Op began on Ragnarok319 before Gents disbanded, and landed after he was in VAL.

I'm not going to argue definitions of refugee as it is something that is never agreed on, but I would be surprised if anybody feels that is not a fair justification to view an account as a refugee :)

Regime will no longer be commenting on this forum thread as the original VAL thread was highly offensive, and we have no interest in entertaining what started out as an attempt to portray as us Nazis.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Just saying.

Considering SIN was winning the war by a significant lead anything recruited by SIN is technically a "spoil of war" not a refugee as SIN as a tribe earned the recruits through nobling/war stats.
Just saying.

DeletedUser118002

Considering SIN was winning the war by a significant lead anything recruited by SIN is technically a "spoil of war" not a refugee as SIN as a tribe earned the recruits through nobling/war stats.
Just saying.

+ 1

Same would go for Regime and Dest. i guess to

DeletedUser116033

[SPOIL]
jyJDxuP.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
REO0b1C.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
xWYHhom.png
[/SPOIL]

Props to Sin and Dest. for actually doing the work and killing off Gents. I'm surprised regime is still around, unless their aim is to win the world with minimum conflict all world. What a fun way to play, I'll be truly bored if such a passive tribe like regime actually ended up winning this world.

I no longer play w80, purely because of its nature of hugs and lack of interesting wars. Gents war was pathetic they just rolled over when being attacked, and seemingly were extremely drunk or had already given up with the organisation of their attacks.This being said I don't think regime, valor or gents deserved a win. Any accounts need covering in a regime war? Hit me up on mail here.

Criticize all you like, I think wins should actually go to those who deserve it.

DeletedUser103099

Some brilliant warstats by yourself as well. I think you need to get off your high horse and stop riding on the back of The Devil Monsters success against Gents.

292a8126e1bdcb21b4364bf4278e978e.png

DeletedUser99565

Props to Sin and Dest. for actually doing the work and killing off Gents. I'm surprised regime is still around, unless their aim is to win the world with minimum conflict all world. What a fun way to play, I'll be truly bored if such a passive tribe like regime actually ended up winning this world.

I no longer play w80, purely because of its nature of hugs and lack of interesting wars. Gents war was pathetic they just rolled over when being attacked, and seemingly were extremely drunk or had already given up with the organisation of their attacks.This being said I don't think regime, valor or gents deserved a win. Any accounts need covering in a regime war? Hit me up on mail here.

Criticize all you like, I think wins should actually go to those who deserve it.

I'm confused did you criticize Regime and then offer to play on of their accounts or are you offering the opposing tribe(s) side?

DeletedUser116033

Opposing accounts.

@beelar if you want to actually accurately post I'd suggest doing a little more research. At the beginning of the war browndog82 was surrounded on three sides, being a clustered up defense account when the attacks came they failed hard gaining zero villages.

Further more I took both account sits in a defensive role, and sits with actual offense and in both capacity made mince work of gents efforts. I know members in both SIN and the Duke of Dest. Can attest to this.

I know your mad I called out regime, I was waiting for a butthurt response. See you on the front soon.

DeletedUser103099

I don't even go here :lol: (play this world)

So don't know why you'd think i would have any idea about the situation of your account. Just saw your brilliant cap stats and figured i'd post them. Also speakin of accurate stats.. you forget Bugz exist? That large red cluster in the middle of the updating maps? I believe they were in the war together if what i've read is right?

3058b0eb3589826421e7ef332e4bade9.png

:icon_redface: Now you have fun playing with yourself on the front. All three tribes contributed largely to that war by the looks, and i think without any one of them missing from the fight then it could have been an entirely different game had Gents had a safe border, or if Bugz had of been able to supply them with bulk support or something along those lines. I just think it's entirely unfair of you to make that assumption when to me it looked like some great team work from 3 tribes to take down a tyrant.

DeletedUser102104

Some brilliant warstats by yourself as well. I think you need to get off your high horse and stop riding on the back of The Devil Monsters success against Gents.

We were in no way riding The Devil Monster's back during the war. The beginning, yes we were. But only because he had the largest front to Gents while the most of us had to fight and claw our way back.
https://gyazo.com/5debf2517c6229a6d78e190aad58802e
We rode his way from the beginning, where he had about 30-50 caps early on. Past that, it was an equal effort from everyone. Defending a decent OP on John(DeathDaele) and going gobble gobble.

DeletedUser115610

Good job. Have you had an easy win for the bad organization of gents.

Franc