World 85 vs World 86

DeletedUser119047

w85 tribes would destroy any w86 tribes. come man bro!! w86 is a joke. EQ and RABID combined any take on the whole top 10 tribes in w86

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If W85 and W86 clashed against one another who would win?

the game makers could always just do a special world - kinda like there High Performance Rounds
would take a little programming though to work out the bugs

sorry for the large image - couldn't be bothered shrinking it
came up with this in a few mins so theres probably better ways [expecting a lot of critics]

4pEIz9Q.png

DeletedUser

the game makers could always just do a special world - kinda like there High Performance Rounds
would take a little programming though to work out the bugs

sorry for the large image - couldn't be bothered shrinking it
came up with this in a few mins so theres probably better ways [expecting a lot of critics

PP or not, I'd play that world just for the starting points. There would be so much FUBAR going on I'd love it.

Anyway as Order & Sci pointed out I didn't think about the difference in World settings. But if the men & women of W86 really were hot shit (mean that as a compliment) does it matter? I don't think so; W86 and W85 may be our respective corners in the fight but tribalwars is the ring.

If anything heres my 2 cents:

Tribalwars proudly presents: World ??? --- Settings: Who cares we'll win. ---- Spawn points? W85 loyalists spawn north, W86 loyalists spawn south, or vice-versa. East or West. W/e doesn't matter.

Then!

Suddenly! It wont matter because W85 loyalists would start internal bickering and make the fight way too unfair to honorably consider. So we'll just end up going inactive having more fun playing tribalhugs as essentially that's all W85 needs... a nice warm hug.

So.

Basically.

We already won. It was in the fine print under the settings to begin with. :icon_biggrin:

Math checks out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118378

I think if you are confident enough to handle joining a stagnant rim with 10-50k players not really that far away from you play world 85.

But if you want a real rim start with more distance between big players then join 86.

Then again I will regret not playing 85 as it really is the last pp

DeletedUser

Totally different styles. Different strategies.
Like comparing athletes in ice-hockey to basketball.
Can't put them both together. Well, you could...