World 9 memories

mitzi86

So, with the world coming to an actual end. We all have great memories of what it was like in this world. So why not share some of those memories and what made world 9 so much more special for you.
So one of my favorite memories was when I first started and talked to Strabrahide. I asked him if he could help me, even though I wasn't in his tribe or anything. (I didn't know how to play) and I asked him if he could teach me how to play the game. He then went onto actually helping me play, and soon me and him would end up in the same tribe where he helped me further, and I think the best part of this world was all the people we got to meet.
So what's your memories?

DeletedUser

During the time I played, my best memories were:
- helping/seeing DNS being created with a strong core group (except for the ones that left for SiouXR)
- toning down Psihic's war hunger after we destroyed OrderN & OrderG, or atleast trying to get it organized :p
- stealing Ippe's pillows, over and over and over
- the convos I had with the 2 of them, I was almost constantly on skype with them so yea
- coming up with some strategic strongpoints in the (early) wars, some hopefully-well-thought-out tactics
- losing my hair over keeping the external forum in order, bunch of people from other guilds trying to sign in didn't help, glad I didn't get bald

Ofcourse alot of other memories, but as I was mostly doing the above, those are the ones still sticking with me, even though I haven't played for the last 4 years.

PetarPavao

Well the insultive name I was given during playing is the name I use for my online identity now so that was pretty memorable... and dumb as hell :D
Waking at 4 am, leaving school early, not going to school at all, waking up to seeing new villages, staying up late to welcome new villages, skype chats, war plans...
I miss all of that shit but at the same time I'm glad I left, was too young to not do anything other than play the damn game all day and night.

Now that TW2 is coming I'm afraid I will probably need to continue wasting my life on this game, hopefully with you guys if we can arrange a tribe or something once the worlds start coming out.

DeletedUser

Well the insultive name I was given during playing is the name I use for my online identity now so that was pretty memorable... and dumb as hell :D
Waking at 4 am, leaving school early, not going to school at all, waking up to seeing new villages, staying up late to welcome new villages, skype chats, war plans...
I miss all of that shit but at the same time I'm glad I left, was too young to not do anything other than play the damn game all day and night.

Now that TW2 is coming I'm afraid I will probably need to continue wasting my life on this game, hopefully with you guys if we can arrange a tribe or something once the worlds start coming out.

Were you in EXC/CAT-E in the early days of the world by chance. Your name looks very familiar but I can't quite place it...

DeletedUser

the worlds finally won, way to go DNS, one of my favorite memories was having 2 billion attacks coming from dns when i was in order and somehow not loosing a single village, i think i was up for 2 days straight figuring it out, then on to be the leader of the iwo jima front for dns

DeletedUser

I remember this one time I talked to RealTwisted, I think that was his name and convinced him to let me play an inactive in RAW called mikii. I then used such account to account sit around 15 RAW accounts on front lines and such and I told all of DNS the troop counts in all there villages and then closed out the account sits so they werent being watch. DNS took many villages from these accounts, I then let DNS take mikii villages which was all front lines xD

I also had a couple other spy accounts in RAW. Joyous times amirite???

DeletedUser

I had a heck of a lot of fun on this game. I remember W9 was my first world, started in k16, got nobles and restarted on k17. Tribe hopped for a bit.

I was in high school and I was always immature, super aggressive and kind of a jerk but I was having fun. I remember a guy (pahak02) sniped a village I was no long and I spent like a month at war with this guy who had all of five villages. I would get up at like 4 am and launch assaults before school and attack at all these weird times. I reported him with a frivolous complaint and he actually doing something illegal and I ended up with 3 of his villages. From there on I was just conquering, it was some good fun.

Made some friends, I never chat with them anymore. Night warrior, Shaniah. the rest of SOFt. Made some friends in RAW when we allied up.

I may never have been as big as the guys in the center of the map but I had a lot of fun.

btw, if anyone wants to chat in the future about tw and stuff I'd like to get back into it. My skype is acg515.

DeletedUser

So much this. Great memories were made. But at the same time, I'm glad it is in the past. There's so many better things to be doing now. But it is great to be in touch with some former W9 players. And it's pretty awesome to see how the world went through so many changes, just through the simple actions of hundreds of us all working towards one goal. I'm glad to have worked with many of you folks, and glad to have also worked against many others. It was a good time, and I've not forgotten it.

DeletedUser

I did play here... i killed valth... it was fun so long back ago... PoweR!