World 91 so far: Comments from leaders and players.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is a placeholder, to be updated in the very near future.

Many leaders and players will have received a mail from me today, requesting a brief response to a couple of questions. The aim of this is to improve the atmosphere on the world 91 external forums, adding activity and insight into situations around the world: from the core to the rim.

Anybody is free to add their own comment. Simply mail me ingame, and I will edit this post. It should be interesting to read back in a few months time. :)

I hope you all enjoy reading.

1) Memories
Has world 91 provided you with a memory that will stick with you for the rest of your TW career?

2) War
What player or tribe has given you the best battle(s)?

3) Threats
What tribe(s) or circumstance(s) will stop you from winning w91?

1) Memories
Apathy is a reasonably fun tribe to be a part of. :eek:

At this stage, I haven't had many big battles. I have not yet had to defend, which for me is by far the most fun part of playing. Being in a dominant tribe means that most adversaries are quite easy to beat with some teamwork; the only fun bit of attacking has been against the old WoC guys from k35 - several of which are now Apathy members.

The standout memory, however, is the colossal screw up at the end of the attack break.... so many wasted, timed, farming runs... ;)

2) War
As above, the WoC guys sniping early game. Four or five noble train attempts, only one successful on first try; the attempts to outwit them by changing targets every time, returning to low loyalty vills with noble nukes. Our current war, against SAGA, has not been terribly fun due to my huge travel time to the front.

3) Threats
Personally: Life -- periods of inactivity are a potential barrier to winning world 91. The low member limit for tribes means that no deadweight can be carried in a winning tribe -- there are several high quality tribes capable of winning, activity is a huge factor. Skill: most players surviving and growing at this stage should have what it takes. I certainly do, and I'm pretty comfortable at the moment. ;)

1) Memories
The real lasting memory I will always have of world 91 is of Innogame's constant money making schemes and the extreme pp spending that some players did because of this, having a player on 3000 points 48 hours into the world almost made me rethink wanting to play this world.

2) Wars
BeCool have been at war with various tribes from the first month of the world, none have really tested us as of yet but as Gar are the last remaining tribe we are at war with I'd have to say them.
We may have given them too much time to grow and they have used that time wisely in building a lot of defence.

3) Threats
I don't think there is any one tribe that is a major threat to BeCool and I'm sure that the other 3 large tribes would say the same about themselves.
The biggest threat to any of those top 4 tribes is if the other 3 all war against them, I don't see that happening any time soon though if at all.

1. Anyways W91 oh what can I say. How about having 3 dukes not worth anything this world. It all started with Bcen, don't get me wrong, hes a good guy and an active player but honestly he wasn't ready to lead a tribe to victory, most likely newer to tribal wars. the second was endofmandkind, was barely creeping up on 4K points while everyone else was almost at double digits in villages. Then we had the infamous Chozen, who will leave a foul taste in every Infame member's mouth. Tried to sell K65 to SAGA and was planning on ditching us after we helped his friends get down here to 65.

2.The best player to give us a battle? A huge shout out to Dr.noh 1974 cancel sniping our first train, backtiming us and catting our smithy during our first conquer attempt. Then stopped a 3 man op on him by himself. He's one hell of a player, and that means a lot coming from myself.

3. I feel there are a lot of standing circumstances that could stop us. Tribe wise I think the Becool/CORP alliance is going to hinder everyone, not to mention Yahoo being in K64 stops our western growth and K65 is full of turtles. Theres a lot of things that could go right for us to win the world with the right contacts but a lot of reasons the world for us could be lost as well

Last edited:

DeletedUser120304

This is a placeholder, to be updated in the very near future.
The standout memory, however, is the colossal screw up at the end of the attack break.... so many wasted, timed, farming runs... ;)

Oh yes I will never forget that day. Hours of setup and planning just went down the toilet.

Great post by the way! :)