World 95 TLDR

DeletedUser115991

I recently joined an account on World 95 (going to remain anonymous for now), and am trying to catch up on all the politics. I came to the externals, but my laziness got the best of me and I decided there was too much to read.

So in an effort to spice things up here, can someone give me a TLDR of World 95 THE WAY YOU'VE SEEN IT so far? (really hoping for some trash talk and arguments)

Much appreciated,

Andrew

Garrock

If you're looking for quality trash talk and intellectual wit you'll find none here.

DeletedUser121006

EMA nobling Paryl and Joker, so they are the favorite for the world win.

Rest of the tribes are noob

mattcurr

I recently joined an account on World 95 (going to remain anonymous for now), and am trying to catch up on all the politics. I came to the externals, but my laziness got the best of me and I decided there was too much to read.

So in an effort to spice things up here, can someone give me a TLDR of World 95 THE WAY YOU'VE SEEN IT so far? (really hoping for some trash talk and arguments)

Much appreciated,

Andrew
PI we're elite and small, war fools, had diplomacy with them no cancelation period fools seems dead pi seems good.... Pink attacked by steps, steps rims pink members. Merger city, krov and I declared war 1 man vs steps, old pink top accounts join us we rim steps. Gahh back stabbing let me jerk off to honor publicly and pretend I'm moral (says half the world).... Jager says PREPARING FOR WAR MERGE INVITE INVITE INVITE. WE'RE PREPARING WE'LL DO SOMETHING DON'T WORRY. Digg made from some tribes se. MERGE WITH ME OR DIE, force stale mate war with fu to merge. WAR RIM TRIBE. I end nap with digg. DIGG SAYS WE RIM THEM ONE GO opp fails, we have limited success in counter opps interesting war to play not to watch.

JAGER WE'RE PREPARING FOR SOMETHING. never mind split in half when one Duke removed other Duke power. Removed Duke starts new tribe old Duke becomes Duke in be tribe same tribe minus top players ENTER YUMMY "we were on the rim didn't notice us did you war new Jager!!" PI pops head up, what's that multiple tribes at war with new Jager let's pretend we haven't failed to conquer our foe from the one village stage and get in on some of this sweet forum accolades. Knock," hey remember me I'm small and still kick ass just wait and see"

MEANWHILE BALLIN : "but td didn't invite me"

DeletedUser121006

PI we're elite and small, war fools, had diplomacy with them no cancelation period fools seems dead pi seems good.... Pink attacked by steps, steps rims pink members. Merger city, krov and I declared war 1 man vs steps, old pink top accounts join us we rim steps. Gahh back stabbing let me jerk off to honor publicly and pretend I'm moral (says half the world).... Jager says PREPARING FOR WAR MERGE INVITE INVITE INVITE. WE'RE PREPARING WE'LL DO SOMETHING DON'T WORRY. Digg made from some tribes se. MERGE WITH ME OR DIE, force stale mate war with fu to merge. WAR RIM TRIBE. I end nap with digg. DIGG SAYS WE RIM THEM ONE GO opp fails, we have limited success in counter opps interesting war to play not to watch.

JAGER WE'RE PREPARING FOR SOMETHING. never mind split in half when one Duke removed other Duke power. Removed Duke starts new tribe old Duke becomes Duke in be tribe same tribe minus top players ENTER YUMMY "we were on the rim didn't notice us did you war new Jager!!" PI pops head up, what's that multiple tribes at war with new Jager let's pretend we haven't failed to conquer our foe from the one village stage and get in on some of this sweet forum accolades. Knock," hey remember me I'm small and still kick ass just wait and see"

Best thing I have read in a while, I'm laughing like an idiot hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh God HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH

DeletedUser120425

Knock," hey remember me I'm small and still kick ass just wait and see"
giphy.gif

DeletedUser116214

I cracked myself laughing on the Ballin thing :D :D :D

DeletedUser120206

Matt ya could have been gentle or at least use lube :D

~Patrick

Ghostoxa

Imagined that as a video with the worlds evolution maps and some reading it, could be hilarious :D

Good job!