world 97 future

ismail.kali

BASED ON W97 S RECENT EVENTS:

BOOB / IPOD VS ALPHA / SKY

IL / ANNEX VS AA / S-RANK

CREATI VS _______

BASED ON ALL THAT WE HQVE ALL TOP TRIBES FIGHTING (SLOWING GROWTH . LOSING TROOPS) AND CREATI IS FREELY GROWING AND BUILDING MASS TROOPS.

I THOUGHT THIS WORLD WAS GONNA BE MORE INTRESTING THAN THAT. BUT BASED ON WHAT IS HAPPENING I WOULD DECLARE THAT CREATI ISS GONNA WIN THIS WORLD .:D

I D LIKE TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS .

Slightly Sober

In my experience, it's best to manipulate other tribes to fight each other before you have to fight them. For example, IL only declared and slapped together some crappy pnp only after we had internal trouble caused by creati. IL saw a weakness in AA for split second and dove in blind.

Though I have to note, I am not following all the behind the scenes drama this world. :eek:

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
large.jpg
81996c05465cc133443bc5e45bc18c05.jpg

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
In my experience, it's best to manipulate other tribes to fight each other before you have to fight them. For example, IL only declared and slapped together some crappy pnp only after we had internal trouble caused by creati. IL saw a weakness in AA for split second and dove in blind.

Though I have to note, I am not following all the behind the scenes drama this world. :eek:

Creati didn't cause anything - that was your own members dissatisfaction with an apparent incompetency in your leadership :p

Williamthefirst

Creati are growing smart for sure. But with fleas, beasts always get mange :p

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

If you think that is why we declared on AA or that we wouldn't have otherwise...LOL

Williamthefirst

A light has been shone, and Alpha have been lit up! Seems IL are trying to *cough* conquer *cough* another K