world 97 future

Williamthefirst

Will the Alpha remnants become a main course for the jumpers ?

How many tribe jumps does it take to become a solid tribe member ?

When will IL actually finish a fight ?

All these questions, and more, will be answered......

DeletedUser117635

Will the Alpha remnants become a main course for the jumpers ?

How many tribe jumps does it take to become a solid tribe member ?

When will IL actually finish a fight ?

All these questions, and more, will be answered......
Did IL ever really fight Alpha? Nope.

Idk how many it takes to make a solid member, but im shooting for a record this world, as are most players it seems lol

DeletedUser118378

Aegis seems like they may now get crushed. IL is almost as stacked or more stacked then creati now

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
IL for sure are the main threat for AA, doubt IPOD will put up a good fight and even though Annex are good they are too small to do too much either. Will be interesting to see how good the AA frontliners will do against IL.

Also with Alpha merging into IL the whole of the north are at war right now.

DeletedUser118378

isnt there a war in southeast too? They might want to rethink killing eachother right now

DeletedUser121237

IL is almost as stacked or more stacked then creati now
Webcomic_xkcd_-_Wikipedian_protester_cropped2.png

DeletedUser117635

IL is stacked. Creati is stacked. BOOB is in a rough spot. If rumors are true than Alpha merged into IL to excape a possible backstab by Sky against Alpha. All of the north is now at war in the AA/Glutt vs IPOD/IL/Annex war.

Creati stands to gain the most atm with essentially free reign over the southern hemisphere. With UNDER almost a nonthreat and BOOB suddenly without a real enemy, maybe we will see some real resistance to Creati from BOOB/UNDER team. No reason not to since BOOB already knows UNDER is just the appetizer for Creati before them.

As for Sky, now that they are free to eat what is left from Alpha/IL merge weather by recruiting or OPs, they will be able to turn their full attention on KobK now.

Things are getting so SPICY! I havent seen this much action in a world in years :D

Valour Khan

If rumors are true than Alpha merged into IL to excape a possible backstab by Sky against Alpha.

Rumors aren't true. They used us to save them in the war and then ditched us without saying a word. We had no intentions on backstabbing them in any way.

Slightly Sober

Not going to lie AA was in a tough spot(positioning wise) even before the Alpha merge. However, I do wonder whether the Alpha merge will grant any immediate benefits to IL with regards to the fight with AA besides support along their front. As Alpha is on the other side of IPOD. I am sure their members will focus on cleaning up those that weren't recruited. After that they will have to send long range trains to AA or Glutt. As I don't see IL picking a fight with ~Sky~ or KoBK right now.

DeletedUser117635

Not going to lie AA was in a tough spot(positioning wise) even before the Alpha merge. However, I do wonder whether the Alpha merge will grant any immediate benefits to IL with regards to the fight with AA besides support along their front. As Alpha is on the other side of IPOD. I am sure their members will focus on cleaning up those that weren't recruited. After that they will have to send long range trains to AA or Glutt. As I don't see IL picking a fight with ~Sky~ or KoBK right now.
I too wonder what the shortterm goal of this merge was. It doesnt seem to add up. What i can say is that due to the immensity of IL, Im sure those that merged in from alpha are pretty much safe and will be able to grow as fast as they can produce nobles to eat up those left behind. For those former Alpha accounts that were already battle hardened, this is literally just an opportunity to expand like wildfire. Im sure we will see some super accounts arise from this.

As for the rumors, thank you fellas for clearing this up. Does just raise more questions than anything now...

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Questions being? We ain't stupid we know we can't fight kobk, boob and alpha all at the same time

DeletedUser117635

Questions about why Alpha decided to merge into IL in the first place.

AND what those ex-Alpha players will be doing after the remnants of Alpha are eaten

DeletedUser118378

Which Tribe is every tribe routing for to win this world?

Creati - Outstanding growth and undeniably the most organized force on this world with most of the top players in the world
~IL~ - Proven that they can destroy any tribe through the IL vs AA stats seperated without IPOD etc.
AA- Against all odds they are still fighting on instead of hitting delete
Other tribes in South east - Perhaps a new unified tribe may emerge

Valour Khan

Which Tribe is every tribe routing for to win this world?

Creati - Outstanding growth and undeniably the most organized force on this world with most of the top players in the world
~IL~ - Proven that they can destroy any tribe through the IL vs AA stats seperated without IPOD etc.
AA- Against all odds they are still fighting on instead of hitting delete
Other tribes in South east - Perhaps a new unified tribe may emerge

I think ~IL~ post merge has become a huge threat to Creati. Creati has great organization and skill but if they go into an end game war against ~IL~ with 25 members compared to 60 in ~IL~, it's going to be tough for them. They have to recruit a few more if they plan on winning the world.

ayrflame9

Questions about why Alpha decided to merge into IL in the first place.

AND what those ex-Alpha players will be doing after the remnants of Alpha are eaten

As I was part of the early Where? and Why? tribes and am now co playing on an ex-Alpha account I believe I can answer some of these questions.

TLDR at bottom.

After the spectacular breakup of where and why, and the creation of ALPHA we thought we had a fairly strong group of players clustered tightly, meaning we should have had a good chance in any war. War was, of course, needed to break out of the core. Boob seemed to be the easiest way to gain territory and begin our march to the rim, where we could later grow.

I forget if we declared war or if they declared war, but regardless, it wasn't a bad thing to happen in our mind. Things went fairly well at the beginning too, we were eating into boob. We quickly realized that we only had 4 accounts consistently fighting, and only around 10-15 even supporting in a large capacity. The tide of the war turned, and we were in a bad spot. The series of events is unclear to me but sky joined our side, and the war stalemated.

Normally if a tribe has inactives, your backline actives eat the inactives.Unfortunately, almost our entire active group (at most 20 accounts) was fighting (doing well I might add), and unable to internal people. Also, we were just plain out of nukes.

With the war stalemated (or slipping in favor of iPod, due to an inactive flank) we assessed our options. We knew we had an attractive and small group of players that would be easy to integrate into any tribe. That was our first choice, rather than continue fighting. At the time we had diplomacy open with sky, IL, and AA.

These were the only tribes considered:

-Sky was an attractive option, and we liked their leadership but for reasons that I won't go into detail about, decided that wasn't the way to go.

-AA was ruled out for obvious reasons.

-IL was the best tribe for us in our eyes due to their positioning and obvious combat readiness.

We merged into IL and that was the end of the WHERE? family.

The deal allowed us to eat our inactives, something that is going very well. In return, we support IL in their current fight and will be nobeling to the frontlines/rim to continue growing and helping IL in whatever fight they need us.

There was no known treachery of sky that made us merge. They were an awesome ally and we were lucky they helped us out when they did.

TLDR; Realize we have a ton of inactives, merge to eat them. IL good people, SKY good people.

Sorry if this format is awful to read but this is my first time posting here.