world 97 future

DeletedUser110019

I don't know what your talking about but I wouldn't say that organization is one of our strong suits. We are just a group of humble farmers that like to grow off easy villages.

wait isn't this a farming simulator?

DeletedUser116033

Questions about why Alpha decided to merge into IL in the first place.

AND what those ex-Alpha players will be doing after the remnants of Alpha are eaten

Back line support, a presence in a new continent for the next war, removal of a potential flanking threat, players who can focus on IPOD if they were to side with AA again.

DeletedUser88324

Back line support, a presence in a new continent for the next war, removal of a potential flanking threat, players who can focus on IPOD if they were to side with AA again.
Short translation: huggines

DeletedUser121402

As I was part of the early Where? and Why? tribes and am now co playing on an ex-Alpha account I believe I can answer some of these questions.

TLDR at bottom.

After the spectacular breakup of where and why, and the creation of ALPHA we thought we had a fairly strong group of players clustered tightly, meaning we should have had a good chance in any war. War was, of course, needed to break out of the core. Boob seemed to be the easiest way to gain territory and begin our march to the rim, where we could later grow.

I forget if we declared war or if they declared war, but regardless, it wasn't a bad thing to happen in our mind. Things went fairly well at the beginning too, we were eating into boob. We quickly realized that we only had 4 accounts consistently fighting, and only around 10-15 even supporting in a large capacity. The tide of the war turned, and we were in a bad spot. The series of events is unclear to me but sky joined our side, and the war stalemated.

Normally if a tribe has inactives, your backline actives eat the inactives.Unfortunately, almost our entire active group (at most 20 accounts) was fighting (doing well I might add), and unable to internal people. Also, we were just plain out of nukes.

With the war stalemated (or slipping in favor of iPod, due to an inactive flank) we assessed our options. We knew we had an attractive and small group of players that would be easy to integrate into any tribe. That was our first choice, rather than continue fighting. At the time we had diplomacy open with sky, IL, and AA.

These were the only tribes considered:

-Sky was an attractive option, and we liked their leadership but for reasons that I won't go into detail about, decided that wasn't the way to go.

-AA was ruled out for obvious reasons.

-IL was the best tribe for us in our eyes due to their positioning and obvious combat readiness.

We merged into IL and that was the end of the WHERE? family.

The deal allowed us to eat our inactives, something that is going very well. In return, we support IL in their current fight and will be nobeling to the frontlines/rim to continue growing and helping IL in whatever fight they need us.

There was no known treachery of sky that made us merge. They were an awesome ally and we were lucky they helped us out when they did.

TLDR; Realize we have a ton of inactives, merge to eat them. IL good people, SKY good people.

Sorry if this format is awful to read but this is my first time posting here.

thanks fer the love mate... we heard different story from fox tho. what yer sayin here n' what anant told me, aligns, foxes version doesnt... but oh well shit happens (specially in TW...feels like a giant toilet) best o' luck ta ye folks in there.

DeletedUser114962

Can we all like not just merge and become one big happy family?