World Analysis

DeletedUser121307

lets not talk about universally, that would be unfair, id win by a mile! but i think its a close tie if we only ask locally :p

DeletedUser121307

mch you hate me so often that i start to worry weather or not the hate is real :oops:

DeletedUser121247

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I've just read up on the analysis of our op on DS. Yes we did have an unsuccessful op on DS, in the end only taking 1 village. However, I disagree with what's been said about how the leadership of VAPE should be worried about the results of the op. The timings and coordination on our part were excellent. Whilst I'm disappointed and frustrated about the result, there are positives to take from the op. Ronnie himself acknowledged that our timings were excellent., and the failure of the op boils down to the fact that DS were very well prepared and had pretty much every village we attacked stacked with up to 15k spears and 15k swords, whilst also defending very well.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sorry I'm late to the party, but I've just read up on the analysis of our op on DS. Yes we did have an unsuccessful op on DS, in the end only taking 1 village. However, I disagree with what's been said about how the leadership of VAPE should be worried about the results of the op. The timings and coordination on our part were excellent. Whilst I'm disappointed and frustrated about the result, there are positives to take from the op. Ronnie himself acknowledged that our timings were excellent., and the failure of the op boils down to the fact that DS were very well prepared and had pretty much every village we attacked stacked with up to 15k spears and 15k swords, whilst also defending very well.

LGScotland and Flower are good. Ronnie not so much

DeletedUser120518

The next part will be about The North-East

I'll not be using a world map but a map I made specifically for this region.

5e07185163a0c00bfcf373cadea55406.png

Escape has the largest present in K45, however they haven't really been expanding here in the area they control.
What caught my eye was Escape internalling 74 villages in the last week, which is a lot but does explain the little expansion in this K.
Escape trimmed their tribe down from 40 members to 24 atm of which 3 are either merging or being internalled so from 40 members to 21 in just over 3 weeks is a large decrease in members.
We can only speculate what the reason is for so many members being cut from the tribe, but in comparison with OBEY or VAPE they have been losing members very rapidly.
It's hard to compare with WET due to their constant need to recruit and kick from their tribe so i won't even bother.

Escape also conquered 122 barbarian villages this month so far, which is about 19% of the total captures this month.
Let's compare this to the other top 4 tribes.
WET barb conquers made up about 16% of their total conquers.
VAPE barb conquers made up about 24% of their total conquers.
OBEY barb conquers made up about 6% of their total conquers.

VAPE had a lot less internals than Escape so they will both end up at around a 26-27 barb/internal percentage of the total conquers.
WET has this kick recruit and acad tribe so i'm not gonna spend the time in finding out the specifics for them but with the internalling of the acad tribe member they will be lower than Escape and Vape but still about 20%

If we compare this to OBEY, 20% of all their conquers is effective expansion, as in taking out threats and expanding their cluster at the cost of their enemies. Lots of people have said OBEY is in first place because of p2w, dull diplomacy etc, however this is just another example of the many ways OBEY is maximizing their efficiency of growing this world.

So Escape has a lot of frontlines, one of them is with a small tribe called Amigos. This tribe consisting of four friends has caused some issues for Escape this world. They've lost a few villages to Amigos but in their ops against Amigos they have failed to be effective against them so far. Amigos do have an important location as they are right in between Escape and OBEY but OBEY seems to be fine watching Escape splash troops on Amigos so far.

Another tribe on the OBEY - Escape front is Me? consisting mainly of the Britney Spears account. This account has been attacking OBEY in the last few days and Escape seems to be fine letting him be. They used to be part of Escape but chose to leave and create their own tribe but likely still allied due to the lack of aggression between the two tribes. A potential motive for leaving Escape was wanting to attack OBEY when they weren't allowed to do while they were in OBEY.

OBEY has been able to conquer quite some ground in K45 so far, not much aggression between them and Escape so far even though having two frontlines, on in the core and in K45 which imo will proof to be the most interesting due to Britney Spear and Amigos being there.

WLDD has quite a large front with Escape abd there has been quite some conflict between the two tribes.
1bd2cf8efa6ff7ce496ca0ccf077072c.png

Progress for Escape is slow but it is there.
WLDD seems to be more focussing on the rim, they're expanding fast into their rim partly because of nobling barbs.
Or by recapping the barbs nobled by Escape
b3e6cfb81d95aefe084e75439ebfd1c2.png

You'd say someone should understand that they need to time defense behind it after losing the first one..

Mehh!! is a little bit in the area of WLDD but it being Tudadar I doubt WLDD will or can do much about it.

Edict. is the newest tribe in the region, is formed from old APEX members which were lead by Kirk. Apparently, some were in disagreement with how Kirk leads Apex and treated some of the things he said which caused him to push people away.
After Simplyphysics chose to leave APEX and found Edict it seems a lot of members didn't join immediately but waited 9 hours and then left by the masses, this leads me to believe Kirk majorly mishandled the situation leading to fall of APEX

Edict. still consists of the core APEX members however it seems they left most dead weight behind. It's too soon to say if this will cause them to have some impact on this world but the chances seem to be larger then when they were APEX. After getting settled they will have to talk diplomacy with some of the tribes in the area to guarantee a future for the tribe. They are still quite top heavy so they may fall because of their largest players feeling like this tribe still has too much dead weight and might get a better offer elsewhere.

Wise is the tribe in between the rim and Edict. They aren't anything special right now but if Edict. turns their attention to the core they might grow out to become a semi-decent rim tribe or just end up joining Edict, who knows.

AMB is a tribe consisting of players doing decently well, they seem to have had quite some conflict with Apex in the past but that might chance now Edict is formed. Since they are only with three they will probably end up joining another tribe in the future even though they are doing fine right now. I wouldn't be surprised to see Escape try and recruit them to give OBEY a hard time, however they might be more inclined to join Edict if it proves to be worthy.

It Will All Be Mine

Escape has focused more on roster management then any other tribe, period. We are working on continuing to build reliability and consistency. And its a large part of our stunted growth. Players > Accounts.

We've never bothered to op amigos so anything about us going splat is incorrect, they finally took a village today off a quitting account. We've been using them to pad tribal OD because they're cute.

DeletedUser

Escape has focused more on roster management then any other tribe, period. We are working on continuing to build reliability and consistency. And its a large part of our stunted growth. Players > Accounts.

We've never bothered to op amigos so anything about us going splat is incorrect, they finally took a village today off a quitting account. We've been using them to pad tribal OD because they're cute.

Granted, we have given yall some ODD, we've taken more than one village off a quitting player... I do recall yall kicking the guy below after we hit.
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 7.22.33 PM.png