Contributing Poster
Reaction score
fools +jester has 113 members
solo+duo has 128 members

zombies are also pet of solo.

solo was a pet of worthy

what can i say more?

DeletedUser99939

Sorry for my lack of participation recently had my account hacked by an unknown player but have just now recovered my account.

To answer you sidd each tribe is fairly capable of making its own choices. Nobody is anyones pet. Not that we'd expect you to understand that.

DeletedUser64451

when we recruited an entire tribe btw?

Happens all the time. FOOLS family absorbed WIE/ifarm, ICB, probably some others along the way. More recently Duo/Solo absorbed BTB. Sometimes tribes need new players more than they need new villages.

And Sidd, Solo was in no way a pet of Worthy. Max and Swen might have been described as friends, but that's the extent of the relationship. Ever since the beginning of the second round of w63, Solo has only done what Swen says. If you meant to say that Worthy was a pet of Solo, that may be closer to reality, but still not true.

Back to /lurkmode.

Swendog

Thanks Eprange. Of course Sidd just likes to take childish jabs at me and SOLO whenever he can, because he is so awesome in life and this game. If only we could all only aspire to his awesomeness

Swendog

Sidd, I am sure that you are an adult, but your responses always lend to the response of a teenager. Perhaps this is your uber l33t ONLINE persona? You're a joke bro, and you continue to give the Anorexic Panda account a bad name. Why don't you learn from kkey on how to be a rational thinker? After all you are his coplayer.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i don't play Anorexic Panda.So i am not a rational thinker.You also dont play Anorexic panda.You too is not a rational thinker.

DeletedUser111661

Swen, I can tell you now that he doesn't play the anorexic panda account.
Keep up old chap!

Swendog

Ah, well then he was moved to another account of which I still don't really care. His posts here are nonsensical and I probably should just start ignoring him.

Swendog

sidd I wasn't asking you, I've spent time in Syria so I was just making convo. If I was asking you I would have said "sidd, is franky from Syria?', but I did not so kindly speak when you are addressed but not otherwise. :)