World At War

DeletedUser

Since this massive world war is going to happen sooner than later. Was just curious what people think of nobling all the smaller players off this world so we can get half priced coins enabled? :lol: Just to make the wars more interesting.

DeletedUser97381

with phat players deleting one after the other as soon as attacks pour in, we'll get there sooner than later, no worries :)

DeletedUser

with phat players deleting one after the other as soon as attacks pour in, we'll get there sooner than later, no worries :)

Dear fireeyet :)

Could you please stop doing that, It's starting to annoy me :| those barbs consume to many of my nobles, and I don't like to have them in my stats :(

Not taking them could have worse results for the near future, so you leave me no choise then nobling barbs :|

**notice that I said please !

DeletedUser97381

I'm afraid I can't take credit for it myself, but how do you think our guys feel? they look forward to doing some good old fashioned rimming and anyone that they attack presses delete :icon_sad:

so trust me man, we feel your pain :lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

And yet sgt@arms and duncansco accounts have been under attack for months and still haven't deleted :icon_idea:

Got no opinion on the topic at hand. I'd rather just fight than spend time chasing small pointers.

Edit:

I won't be posting again on W52 forums at all unless there is a requirement for me to do so.
Comes under this ^ before the flame gets posted :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser97381

you just can't pass up on a chance to reply to me can you? :icon_biggrin:

sgt is down to 66 villas, that's over 500 villas lost, give it some time, he'll get there :icon_wink: as for dunc, why bother with villas stacked to the roof, don't worry tho ... they'll be under the justice banner eventually :)

besides, just bcz the accounts are still here doesn't mean the players haven't quit :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

sgt is down to 66 villas, that's over 500 villas lost, give it some time, he'll get there :icon_wink: as for dunc, why bother with villas stacked to the roof, don't worry tho ... they'll be under the justice banner eventually :)

besides, just bcz the accounts are still here doesn't mean the players haven't quit :icon_cool:

The original owners quit before you guys attacked them...they were gone when I was around over 3 months ago...so not sure what you are thinking. Angel was quitting a long time ago because I had quit/comp broke.

DeletedUser

So your previous two posts were utter BS then as phat players are not deleting. If your going to make something up at least make it slightly true

DeletedUser97381

in the last cpl of weeks 3 phat players that were targeted all deleted ... I don't do BS :icon_wink:

the number of phat players that deleted is higher than that ... but those are the ones that deleted while under constant attack.

DeletedUser

So your previous two posts were utter BS then as phat players are not deleting. If your going to make something up at least make it slightly true

Yet again a massive fail from you maybe learn to check things before posting your utter nonsense 3 players deleted within 1 week D-O-G,Wakelin and Angelicones now do what you should of done in the first place check before making yourself look stupid once again :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yet again a massive fail from you maybe learn to check things before posting your utter nonsense 3 players deleted within 1 week D-O-G,Wakelin and Angelicones now do what you should of done in the first place check before making yourself look stupid once again :icon_biggrin:

Not really a massive fail as its not really everyone who gets attacked deletes as fire said. Seeing as the two people that have been attacked the longest have not yet deleted so many you should think before you type.

Also fire all your and randerson seem to do is BS, and almost everytime you get called on it you suddenly stop replying

DeletedUser97381

find me a single instance where I've stopped replying ... hasn't happened and I wldn't count on it to happen anytime soon either :lol:

and where did i say every phat player that we attacked deleted? 3 in a week isn't too bad is it? with 1 sending us a mail how he was screwed by the ex-phat guys and bush, asking us to feel free to take the barbs that he will leave behind ... not that we were waiting for his invite:icon_razz:

you have a tendency not to accept when you are very clearly wrong, not a successful trait i wld say lol

very clearly fail ... try checking twstats for exactly how many players have pressed that delete button so far :D

DeletedUser

I'm afraid I can't take credit for it myself, but how do you think our guys feel? they look forward to doing some good old fashioned rimming and anyone that they attack presses delete :icon_sad:

so trust me man, we feel your pain :lol:

erm, when swat started to fight me, it was a swat account that turned barb.. (well, only for like 1%).. But I did not press that fancy button :O

they're not all like that you know :p

Wallam

Stats time, even if this forum is so dead no-one will read them :(

Overall:

Side 1:
Tribes: Bush, SOHK
Side 2:
Tribes: -SWAT-, Smile, MIKE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 673
Side 2: 517
Difference: 156

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 284
Side 2: 41
Difference: 243

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,071,874
Side 2: 4,286,022
Difference: 1,785,852

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,541,489
Side 2: 384,511
Difference: 2,156,978

chart

------------------------------

Bush/SOHK vs -SWAT-:

Side 1:
Tribes: Bush, SOHK
Side 2:
Tribes: -SWAT-

Total conquers:

Side 1: 673
Side 2: 351
Difference: 322

chart

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 36
Difference: 81

chart

Side 1: 6,071,874
Side 2: 3,205,379
Difference: 2,866,495

chart

Side 1: 1,099,176
Side 2: 335,746
Difference: 763,430

chart

------------------------------------------

Bush vs -SWAT-:

Side 1:
Tribes: Bush
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 275
Side 2: 351
Difference: 76

chart

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 33
Difference: 57

chart

Side 1: 2,506,697
Side 2: 3,205,379
Difference: 698,682

chart

Side 1: 851,788
Side 2: 307,398
Difference: 544,390

chart

-------------------------------------------

SOHK vs -SWAT-:

Side 1:
Tribes: SOHK
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 398
Side 2: 352
Difference: 46

chart

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 3
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 3,565,177
Side 2: 3,210,901
Difference: 354,276

chart

Side 1: 247,388
Side 2: 28,348
Difference: 219,040

chart

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The below screenshot (with the unrelated chit-chat blurred out) is something that needs to be taken in to consideration here when posting statistics :)

bluritout.png

The duke of MIKE is stating, fairly conclusively, that -SWAT- and MIKE are a family tribe (MIKE presumably replacing Cops now that -SWAT- has effectively eaten them out).

mikeforum.png

Above is a screen-shot of the MIKE forum boards. For their own privacy, I won't be posting the contents here. It fairly conclusively shows, that there is shared support and offense being set up for current and future use.

So, I would like to suggest that, statistics being put up between individual groups of tribes (as this no doubt wiill continue be done along with the allied statistics), treat MIKE and -SWAT- as a family tribe, and so include both together.

A quicker way to summarise the overall stats, based on the tribes that have chosen to enter the ingame statistics, would be through the ingame ones:

thealliedwarstats.png

Although this does reflect a little more badly on the -SWAT-/Smile/MIKE alliance than they deserve, in my mind :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Go Bush and SOHK!!

MIKE have been added to the maps under -SWAT- F.

:)