World At War

DeletedUser

well if we put players that are inactive in a separate tribe since they don't fight back, would you be willing to not count them as part of the war?

with dunc and sgt, 40% of phat was an "exception to the rule", is bush coordinating with 40% of sohk or vice versa? let's not kid ourselves here, you don't need to coordinate with every member of a tribe to be considered on the same side of the war as them. And like I said, bush and sohk joined phat's side of the war when they recruited almost all their members.

I'd like to understand what you are saying, but I've read it 5 times and I don't.

40% of Phat was an exception to what rule?

I expected Swat to declare on us after we recruited from Phat, which happened in October. If Swat was so concerned about war stats, why wait 2 more months to join another war against us?

DeletedUser97381

- there are 4 phat players currently
- 5 with dunc
- dunc + sgt = 2 players
- 2 out of 5 is 40%

I'm just being a smart-ass with math to make my point rly :D:D:D:D

we're not concerned with stats, that's kinda the whole point :) as for us joining the war ... we had plenty of phat targets to go through, we didn't have ops on players who were in bush so there was no point really ... that doesn't rly change anything tho does it? we were at war with B52s since almost the beginning (way before they fell apart) and we've been at war with sohk since forever in in game war stats as well ... does that sound like a tribe who takes in game war stats seriously to you? :p

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And like I said, bush and sohk joined phat's side of the war when they recruited almost all their members.

There was no declaration or attacks from -SWAT- on members that Bush recruited, for a long period of time after they got recruited. So, I would say that it wasn't a continuation of that war, as the fighting with those members of Phat had stopped for a long period of time :icon_razz:

DeletedUser97381

simply bcz you took the members that were further away from us :|

DeletedUser97381

actually it's not an excuse at all, phat players were falling one after the other, why would we send nukes to far away targets? we happily killed the incoming bush support tho :)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
actually it's not an excuse at all, phat players were falling one after the other, why would we send nukes to far away targets? we happily killed the incoming bush support tho :)

Very successfully, clearly. Considering that you didn't eliminate either of the two players being supported.

DeletedUser97381

don't you get bored of arguing about the same things over and over again? now how does what you said relate to the rest of the convo? and he's gonna write an unbiased blog he says :icon_rolleyes:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
don't you get bored of arguing about the same things over and over again? now how does what you said relate to the rest of the convo? and he's gonna write an unbiased blog he says :icon_rolleyes:

That relates precisely to your "killing off the incoming Bush support". As clearly you didn't, or else failed to noble otherwise empty villages. I would have thought that would be common knowledge - you can't expect to say something and not have that be replied to, and then try to argue that I am the one arguing the same things over and over. If you don't want something to be discussed, the logical thing is to avoid bringing the topic up :icon_idea:

DeletedUser97381

how does the fact that dunc and sgt did not get completely rimmed relate to us killing bush support? or are you now denying that we did in fact kill bush support? bcz quite frankly I think the only thing you're trying to do is waste my time .. to which end? who knows? :icon_cry:

and not that I gave it a second thought, but when I wrote that, I was referring to the support that ended up landing in our villas.

DeletedUser

The below screenshot (with the unrelated chit-chat blurred out) is something that needs to be taken in to consideration here when posting statistics :)

bluritout.png

The duke of MIKE is stating, fairly conclusively, that -SWAT- and MIKE are a family tribe (MIKE presumably replacing Cops now that -SWAT- has effectively eaten them out).

mikeforum.png

Above is a screen-shot of the MIKE forum boards. For their own privacy, I won't be posting the contents here. It fairly conclusively shows, that there is shared support and offense being set up for current and future use.

So, I would like to suggest that, statistics being put up between individual groups of tribes (as this no doubt wiill continue be done along with the allied statistics), treat MIKE and -SWAT- as a family tribe, and so include both together.

A quicker way to summarise the overall stats, based on the tribes that have chosen to enter the ingame statistics, would be through the ingame ones:

thealliedwarstats.png

Although this does reflect a little more badly on the -SWAT-/Smile/MIKE alliance than they deserve, in my mind :icon_razz:

100% right. We are indeed SWAT family these days, since they seem to like it. So we should be included in the stats, period! ;)

DeletedUser

And why is Smile not added, since they seem to be our allies these days as well?

DeletedUser

Anyone wanne add ATS? They are on Bush/SOHK side and attacking us (MIKE) all the time.

DeletedUser

well if we put players that are inactive in a separate tribe since they don't fight back, would you be willing to not count them as part of the war?

with dunc and sgt, 40% of phat was an "exception to the rule", is bush coordinating with 40% of sohk or vice versa? let's not kid ourselves here, you don't need to coordinate with every member of a tribe to be considered on the same side of the war as them. And like I said, bush and sohk joined phat's side of the war when they recruited almost all their members.

Surely though Phat should not be included as most of the players were recruited however the ones still remaining were not and therefore have no link to Bush at all. If they were trying to help Phat then surely they would have not recruited the players but instead just sent support.

DeletedUser97381

100% right. We are indeed SWAT family these days, since they seem to like it. So we should be included in the stats, period! ;)

yeah, we're a happy family, not a family in the same sense as bush and sohk tho, I mean one of us doesn't boss the other around with the other taking it like a little ... hmm ... bossed around person? no? meh .... use whatever word comes to your head first instead :lol:

DeletedUser

Well fire atleast mike do not tell us what were allowed to noble so happy days lol.

DeletedUser

But I so enjoy nobling you Randy, what's the problem then :icon_sad:?

DeletedUser

But I so enjoy nobling you Randy, what's the problem then :icon_sad:?

Lol man maybe instead of trying your luck with one villageyou should help your team mate out a little huh ?

Fact is Tossa your a leader of your tribe yet you take orders from bush Alexandra1 leaves bush they come to you complain you bow down and listen to them i mean seriously man who is running Sohk these days ? those bush people ? :lol:

DeletedUser

Whoever it is, it's not you Randy :icon_biggrin:

I don't believe I'm focusing on one village ... Or did I send all those 500 commands at just one vill
6.gif

DeletedUser

Whoever it is, it's not you Randy :icon_biggrin:

I don't believe I'm focusing on one village ... Or did I send all those 500 commands at just one vill
6.gif

Well no it is not me it is bush funny how your members come running to me after you acting like a coward :icon_biggrin:

I guess bush runs sohk now, ###.
This is the fall out from aleks tantrum yesterday.
You didn't get this from me

tossa75 on 28.01. at 22:25
Hi everyone,

I do believe the title covers it. There's more to this than that, though: we're in a time of war. Personal gain, however exciting, should be put aside, there's plenty of villages to be had at the smile and -SWAT- fronts -- which will actually help the tribe, instead of yourself. Stepstone villages are okay, backline barbs are not.If you feel you are unable to participate in an op, or do not have time to play, either pass the sit along via the forum or give it to a trusted friend. They can launch for you, or you can use the time you cannot play to mint coins and prepare for a massive slaughter -- don't use them for barbs!

I don't mind if people noble barbs or players to bolster their position which will advance our position to -SWAT-, but any unjustified nobles that happen backline, from now on, will need to be justified. Mail me if you have a special request that is NOT in a continent bordering -SWAT-. You'll have to make a convincing argument ...

And with this bombshell ... (for the Top Gear fans among us)
we're out,

sweet dreams,

Tossa

I myself thought this was pretty funny :lol: