World At War

DeletedUser

How cute, low-life spy tactics :icon_razz:

I'll fight it out in-game, Randy ... Didn't see much from you yet ... Afraid?

DeletedUser

How cute, low-life spy tactics :icon_razz:

I'll fight it out in-game, Randy ... Didn't see much from you yet ... Afraid?

Not much from me ?

Side 1:
Players: lavrikan3
Side 2:
Tribes: SOHK

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 146
Difference: 113

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 3
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 333,261
Side 2: 1,315,830
Difference: 982,569

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 313,957
Side 2: 29,259
Difference: 284,698

chart

DeletedUser

Pish posh, yeah, as in 'you attacking me'. Oh I know you're nobling Manto, but that wasn't my point :)

DeletedUser

I suppose i could befriend bush and make them tell you to stop attacking haha.

Of course you could, but in the meantime, I'll enjoy these villages I'm getting .. won't I?

While you're at it, leave your tribe and make a tantrum, it'll speed up the process of 'controlling me', you know?

DeletedUser

Of course you could, but in the meantime, I'll enjoy these villages I'm getting .. won't I?

While you're at it, leave your tribe and make a tantrum, it'll speed up the process of 'controlling me', you know?

Villages your getting ? i mean really sending 250 attacks in 5 mins let me wonder if there real lol.

Man anything to do with controlling you would have to go through bush first who is da puppet ? :lol:

DeletedUser

Villages your getting ? i mean really sending 250 attacks in 5 mins let me wonder if there real lol.

Man anything to do with controlling you would have to go through bush first who is da puppet ? :lol:

Oh, they are real .. well in a sense :icon_sad:

You seem to have missed the joke entirely ... It's OK .. I'll blame it on you, because if I had to blame it on me -- man, I'd have to have it go allll the way through Bush and back before I could approve of my own thoughts!!

P.S.: your =/= you're