World balance

DeletedUser113211

W2V is doing a good job at their goal to win the world.

Considering their momentum and current tribes in the world, it can be said that they will win this world.

Yo other tribes, get your head off your ass and make plans! Who's gonna stop em?

Just so you know.. I am not Vemork

DeletedUser

Oh yeah i forgot if you use the same name from a tribe from a different world you automatically become them, let me look through the recent winners and were change our tag aswell...

Many players are the same as w56, w2v was set up purely with original members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A declaration gives clarification for targets and your villages will now be bright red on the map.

W2V is a finely tuned fighting machine.

DeletedUser

name a few that were on w56 finishing team that are playing under the same name? Cant use the 'we were rank 1 on w56 aswell' statement as its irrelevant, this is w71 not w56... you were struggling for a reasonable response so you use something so irrelevant as a replacement...

Once again you dont disappoint with your responses, i post a simple fact and the w2v members lose their minds.

we have 18 members still in w2v who are from w56 and it was more at the start, I dont see how the same name makes a difference as people like myself change there name from world to world.

As for this is not w56 different world same success we must do something right.

A declaration gives clarification for targets and your villages will now be bright red on the map.

W2V is a finely tuned fighting machine.

It is not our tribe who disbanded :D

DeletedUser104264

name a few that were on w56 finishing team that are playing under the same name? Cant use the 'we were rank 1 on w56 aswell' statement as its irrelevant, this is w71 not w56... you were struggling for a reasonable response so you use something so irrelevant as a replacement...

Once again you dont disappoint with your responses, i post a simple fact and the w2v members lose their minds.

some are playing under the same name - but many more are not - I am certainly playing under the same name, as is oldman72, faps1957, Cobus, stargate, charshaun. There are currently 20 accounts on w71 being played by former W2V members from w56 and the entire leadership from w56 is here except one.

So to us, it feels pretty much the same as w56, we cause players to quit the same way we always did. We witness the same selfishness within our enemy tribes that brings them down as in w56. There is simply a lot more of it here.

Yes we lost some villages to a tribe we declared against. No big deal. Another player is our current target.

DeletedUser

W2V is doing a good job at their goal to win the world.

Who's gonna stop em?

the world is divided into two types of accounts. those that are on oldman's bad side and those that still have a chance to win the world. i think oldman could stop w2v but im not sure how. plus he's famous for extended periods of intense indifference.

all in all a great question. please excuse my tribemates who went off topic.

DeletedUser

jsjsa

Forgive us for the off topic.. but as for the inbalance. W2V had nothing to do with it.. an ex Venus player disbanded his own tribe. The fact that Venus didn't reform and Alex sent that circ to all his ex Venus tribemates proved how broken his resolve is in leading these players.

Alexinyoface on 17.02. at 21:14
So for those of you who don't know, RIP in Peace rathi smurf set Ripple Effect. as account sitter today, and Ripple gave himself duke privs, kicked myself, and disbanded.

I'm sorry it ended this way, we seemed to just be getting steam back, but it is what it is. I feel like I have let you guys down and you will all have my deepest apologies.

For now I will stick to my area, and hopefully everyone can regroup with each other and continue the fight

Good luck everyone,
-Alex

Seems like a good chap but at the same time lacking the tenacity and fire to continue whatever "steam" he was talking about. If it was the runningbullet OP.. well that OP was a doom failure from the start as the acc was watched 24/7.. all attacks tagged as soon as they were received and K55 W2V players were all on standby for snipe/defense help plus the extra added huge stackings from W2V backlines. Would've been ineteresting to see how it exactly would turn out but again its not our fault it was disrupted by Ripple's disbanding.

The world will remain inbalance as it is until another superpower tribe emerges which would of course mainly consisting of ex Venus players. They do have the firepower, the players and activity.. what they don't have is proper leadership.. until then us in W2V will keep destroying accounts and get stronger every day to prepare to demolish the next tribe who dares get in our way (It could be Endure :D.. they are 5-0 ahead after all LMAO)

DeletedUser

It really is would've been more fun if you posted in your last post again exactly what your lead is coz it is just the most amusing part of your "we're winning" campaign.

Ok fine ill post it for you... 5-0 lead over W2V.. thats right folks Endure has nobled 5 W2V villages in this war! :D

instead of making bullshit excuses of why you are losing...

^^^myfavourite... hahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Endure 5-0 W2V

Side 1:
Tribes: W2V
Side 2:
Tribes: CH

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 193
Side 2: 120
Difference: 73

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94
Side 2: 2
Difference: 92

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,729,899
Side 2: 930,221
Difference: 799,678

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 882,124
Side 2: 960
Difference: 881,164

chart

DeletedUser

Thats not very nice of you James to take the spotlight away from Endure's (Now UpRising) 5-0 lead over us.

i got your back Tomb Raider! W2V is on a massive downfall in this long and epic long drawn out war!! Endure is winning the war by 5 villages!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

If you put all experienced players in one tribe the rest of W71 does not have much of a chance. Top this with declining TW popularity over years i started wondering what is challenge nowadays for w71 players? W2V is going through tribes like though barbs, it takes 5 min to see that top non w2V tribes are practically waiting to be exterminated They are mostly killing time by nobeling barbs and former inactive tribe-mates, top player by points has 400 villages of practically nothing, CH tribe is embarrassment.

Solution for TW W71 neo-noobs is simple .... Go all at once against W2V now, noob spam attack is the best what you can do at this stage,
W2V is not immune on that. Nothing to be 'afraid' of, at worst you will loose villages now rather than later :) most of you wont have this luxury once when w2v reaches more than k villages per player, because you simply will not be there to see it.

roman01

So all W2V leadership are there except Ratius, that doesn't make you a World 2 Veteran does it. ((think))

Unless you extensively played W2 for some time, I say imposters regardless of member base.

Bo-John-bo

So all W2V leadership are there except Ratius, that doesn't make you a World 2 Veteran does it. ((think))

Unless you extensively played W2 for some time, I say imposters regardless of member base.

It's a name......

As for balancing the world, I'm not sure how it can be achieved. You can't force people not to quit

DeletedUser104264

Ok, Ratius and rukoh :D, but when I was on w56 in W2V, Ratius was no longer participating in the leadership end of things. I am sure he will forgive my oversight.

Other than that, it's a name and we are rather used to it now.

DeletedUser

YARRRRRG!

Some of us happened to play that damnation of a world for more than 6 years. Does this count for your post ya scally wag!

YARRR!!!

roman01

All good Novko, I've been missing the lovely Ratius. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser108293

We should unite and make this a world war gangbang :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Shhhh. RoyalE dont want you to post that im sure. Stay in the cage little boy.

btw, nice to see that the light blue colour on the map still looks red to everyone on 71. Go back to Khan lil bch, thats where your type belongs.