World clock issue

Gambit.2004

I'm not sure if this is a problem for everyone or it is just something to do with the devices I play on, but the location of the world clock that shows the server time is always blocked by the chat tabs unless I open them in a certain way. Can there be some sort of fix so that the clock is easier to check? I have some ideas:

*move the clock to the top of the page near the resource totals
*move the clock to the left of the page so the chat tabs only cover it when you have the max amount open
*allow the page to scroll down just a bit further so the clock can be brought up above the chat tabs
*give us a moveable "clock" tab in the non-graphical overview menu (not the best fix as I tend to need the clock while reading tribe forum post)

Currently I have to open at least 2 chats then minimize the main chat tab and the 1st chat window so I can scroll down enough to see the clock. All other methods I've tried either block the clock or I can't scroll down far enough for it to be viewable (all chat tabs minimized or closed).

Thank you

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Have you scrolled right down to the bottom of the page?

The clock should be visible.

Gambit.2004

I play mostly on a tablet using desktop mode because I like the larger buttons for some things, but I also have a keyboard with a mouse attached to it for anything that is too small for my fingers.

When I scroll as far down as I can when the main chat window is open, it totally blocks the date. No matter how much I try I can't get it above the chat windows. And again when the chat windows are closed I can't bring it into view at all.

Last edited:

Gambit.2004

Why would I when I have no idea who you are or what that link might lead to. I don't need viruses on my tech.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Yep, that minus symbol button on the chat window is a virus that blocks the world clock even more - I do not recommend clicking

Gambit.2004

I thought he was meaning the link he posted. Also, the first pic shows all chat windows minimized and I've scrolled as far down as possible. Even if the tabs were transparent, the clock would still be below the visible area.

mellofax

Reaction score
I thought he was meaning the link he posted. Also, the first pic shows all chat windows minimized and I've scrolled as far down as possible. Even if the tabs were transparent, the clock would still be below the visible area.

Sorry to hear you are having problems in game!

With the chat minimised, you can see the server time. The only reason you cannot see the time in your first screenshot is because it is not scrolled down far enough. In your second screenshot hitting the minimise would hide it and allow you to see the current server time.

If you have some ideas on how the screen layout could be improved, it is worth making a suggestion on the Ideas and improvements thread so the community can vote on it! (if it is approved for voting)