World Cup 2010

DeletedUser

you will all be proven wrong when Robben makes another fantastic goal to take down them bananas.

brazil is gonna get owned

arjen-robben-forumfutbol.com.jpg

Pam Nam

Cabs if Holland win can I come stay at your house and join in the party? I'll dress up in my Orange Suit :icon_razz:

lethal.

England by itself never won anything, so Im a bit baffled?

I'm from neither just saying.

DeletedUser

COME ON HOLLAND YOU CAN DO IT!!!

make this our year! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser46615

I was just saying, do not mean to insult anybody.

Well coming out with a statement like that is silly IMO. Obviously it will insult someone who takes it in the wrong way, also I can think of a war were Britain needed no help, which you may not know about....Boer War. Also i remember USA struggling against a little old country named Vietnam, which they actually lost so don't for a second go saying USA has won every war because quite frankly they haven't, on a lighter note and on topic for that matter, COME ON GHANA!

DeletedUser

Well coming out with a statement like that is silly IMO. Obviously it will insult someone who takes it in the wrong way, also I can think of a war were Britain needed no help, which you may not know about....Boer War. Also i remember USA struggling against a little old country named Vietnam, which they actually lost so don't for a second go saying USA has won every war because quite frankly they haven't, on a lighter note and on topic for that matter, COME ON GHANA!

Haha Dekzy you fat brit, stuff your face some more since you know you can't beat the U.S., you didn't even win the group in the World Cup, let alone ever beat the U.S. in a war :)