World Cup 2010

DeletedUser

Well, there is no thread about this tho it has started 3 days ago.

so go Germany....:p

DeletedUser

Lol Germany just beat aussy 3-0 :p boya i got up at 6:15 in morning to watch the game

GO ALL WHITES

DeletedUser

Yeah, it was a rough red-card for Tim Cahill.
That cost us 2 more quick goals, being 1 man down.
What could have been a 2 - 1 game quickly turned into 4 - 0 because of shitty reffing.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it was a rough red-card for Tim Cahill.
That cost us 2 more quick goals, being 1 man down.
What could have been a 2 - 1 game quickly turned into 4 - 0 because of shitty reffing.

My first post :D woohoo
Yeah, the red card was harsh, looked more like Cahill tripped than fouled, although the Germans had the better of ye're defence, tryna play offside didn't work :/

DeletedUser

the aussies effectivly best player got sent off for a yellow card offense...
that'll be a big differnce in GD on the table,
bad luck aussies, i was hoping youd beat them =)

DeletedUser

He's by far there best player, he gets some spring in his jumps :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Germany is a good team, kids from Australia in my school say that 2 of the goals that the Germans scored should not have counted but what ever.

I'm rooting for the netherlands although I don't think they'll win at all, they had their first game today against Denamark. First half of the game was boring as hell but then it became 2-0. :)

DeletedUser

I would like to see the netherlands do well, but like shtaal said, if the first half is anything to go by, they wont go very far :'(

DeletedUser

I have see only one game in this championship. German - Australia
And it was pretty nice. German played real football and Australia just tried to hold them.
I guess Travolta was unhappy after this game. :D

DeletedUser

Aussie just sucks :p

North Korea is tha shite right there :icon_surprised:

Communism FTW :icon_eek:

DeletedUser84906

Go_Argentina_by_BlackZ97.jpg

DeletedUser

Germany may not be the most loved team, they might not have any "star player" but has a team and if u did saw their game, damm those aussies didn't had a clue, germany played simple, good passing, no selfishness good positioning, there really isn't something you could have pointed to their game, they play simple and effective.

But thats regarding the germany comments cause the team to watch is Portugal. See us today, u won't regret it :icon_wink:

Para a frente Portugal, sempre

DeletedUser

so......how many people regreted watching the portugal match?

DeletedUser84906

But thats regarding the germany comments cause the team to watch is Portugal. See us today, u won't regret it

0 - 0 Im gonna nuke you :p

DeletedUser

Ok guys, I have to admit, we sucked big time, I wish I could nuke the entire team lol