World Cup 2010

scarlet ash

Darn that octopus he got it right again :\, Maybe I should start betting on his predictions :p.

DeletedUser

Both teams played bad. I think the Dutch did play better for the larger part of the game but that ref was so bad. The Dutch were playing agressive for a period of time but after that he called things that never happened and never bothered giving the Spanish yellow cards. I remember a Dutch player (forgot his name) ran towards the goal and another player pushing him back with his hands which made him trip, he tried to explain it to the ref and he got a yelow card...later when a Spanish player shouted at the ref nothing happened. I do think that there was 1 moment where the yellow card should have been a red card when a Dutch player kicked a Spanish player.

The ref just scared the Dutch. I was watching BBC at the time and they were just talking about how bad he was at his job :p

DeletedUser

You mean Robben I think. And yeah that game sucked so badly for finals. Uruguay - Germany was much better. Anyways, grats to spain and now I will have to wait 4 years. :(