World Cup: 2012 Finals!

DeletedUser

I get why some people noble barbs but there is more then one way to grow and ultimately it comes down to personal preferences ie whether you like a tight cluster or not.

This. This game is a tactical game. There are a variety of tactics which you may use to obtain that what you deem fit. Some people want high ODA and war conquers, so they will not go for barbs. Other people want impregnable defenses, so go barb nobling to get clusters and maintain a 3:1 D:O ratio. If it weren't for these different styles, ultimately, this game would be very boring.

DeletedUser

The false dilemma high ODA/war conquers versus impregnable defenses seems suspiciously like 'tribe-minded' vs 'individualist' :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Which is suspiciously like any debate about collectivism and individualism...... Wait a second! :lol: (/joke).

DeletedUser

Did we ever decide who won this?

If it hasn't been decided yet, then this was the wrong choice for a finale'.

DeletedUser

I see myself up by 6. Its just Chocho is the OP so he won't close it till I lose.

Wallam

If CarMander takes the "dispicable" route and runs from challenges, how come it's him who has fought through a near-worldwide gang-bang and is still in the top 5, going on nearly 10 million points and 3rd to 1k villages

Because he's an utter boss of course :)

DeletedUser95593

I see myself up by 6. Its just Chocho is the OP so he won't close it till I lose.

lol.

You think too little of me Carlini. :icon_redface:

Great job Ben! However do you come up with these ideas?

Carmander Vs Dark Huntress
Winner: Carmander

Bigjay Vs Tazecca
Winner: Tazecca

^

Or is this a conspiracy for you to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finale!
Carmander Vs Dark Huntress
Winner: Dark huntress

3rd Place!
Bigjay Vs Tazecca
Winner: Tazecca