World Cup: 2012 Finals!

DeletedUser95593

@choco...I left him out of it for the same reason I leave you out of it. Neither one of you ran as soon as the war started...you both stayed till the middle of Dec.

Taz didnt run at the start of the war. He was one of the accounts to be hit the worst. Attacks on me didn't even start until after Taz had left.

DeletedUser

Cut off the spam here, there's a point at which it becomes irrelevant to the competition and repetitive, and this is it. Both sides got in their point of view, so leave it at that.

DeletedUser

Battle 2: Bigjay (Not w32 style tho mate ;), thats waaay too time consuming) haha

What does this mean? You should know my style is not going to change lol. I figure in our 1 v 1. You quit before I do ;) Maybe by then I have a 20 or so vill lead after a month or 2 lol

Tazecca

What does this mean? You should know my style is not going to change lol. I figure in our 1 v 1. You quit before I do ;) Maybe by then I have a 20 or so vill lead after a month or 2 lol

Lmao dont doubt it :p but i actually ment the style of 20 mill accounts bouncing off each other :D

DeletedUser

Lmao dont doubt it :p but i actually ment the style of 20 mill accounts bouncing off each other :D

Aw come on. That was a blast. I had a ton of fun in the beginning :) After that it was just stack city.

Tazecca

Btw, Whats your cat award at now corrupt? .. i know we both LOVE our cats :p

DeletedUser

Finale!
Carmander Vs Dark Huntress
Winner:

3rd Place!
Bigjay Vs Tazecca
Winner:

DeletedUser

I am very sorry you haven't evolved :D

Stick with the Nethanderals if you wish.

DeletedUser100736

Finale!
Carmander Vs Dark Huntress
Reason: Because MoM's a beast

3rd Place!
Bigjay Vs Tazecca
Reason: Because Biggie is Smexy :D

DeletedUser

^I'm not very sure what tribe has to do in a 1v1. (think)